Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 - Full Burst (new version?)

#81GodzillaheiseiPosted 5/31/2013 5:29:33 PM
ShakaV posted...
This is a new low for them if its coming out this year as mvc3 ultimate edition type of deal. Talk abut milking the franchise and the fans. The anime won't even be that far ahead if this really is releasing in november, so I still wouldn't expect the sage kabuto fight to make it in. A generations 2 would've been nice, not another storm 3 with minor updates.

Oookay, so this is a low, but apparently Accel 2 is just peachy? o.O
If I recall correctly, Accel 2 was released several months after Accel 1 within the same year.
The anime didn't progress that far, and the small scraps of new content wasn't exactly satisfying enough, and the newly introduced support system didn't really leave a good impression. Accel 2 was the MV3 Ultimate Edition and everyone ate it up just fine.
---
---
Project Versus J, Injustice God Among US, and Storm 3, can't wait!
#82ShakaVPosted 5/31/2013 5:52:51 PM
ShakaV posted...
This is a new low for them if its coming out this year as mvc3 ultimate edition type of deal. Talk abut milking the franchise and the fans. The anime won't even be that far ahead if this really is releasing in november, so I still wouldn't expect the sage kabuto fight to make it in. A generations 2 would've been nice, not another storm 3 with minor updates.

Oookay, so this is a low, but apparently Accel 2 is just peachy? o.O
If I recall correctly, Accel 2 was released several months after Accel 1 within the same year.
The anime didn't progress that far, and the small scraps of new content wasn't exactly satisfying enough, and the newly introduced support system didn't really leave a good impression. Accel 2 was the MV3 Ultimate Edition and everyone ate it up just fine.

Never knew they had release accel 1&2 so close together. I guess its not a new low then. Still.. two wrongs don't make a right. It's a matter of opinion, but I find it ridiculous when companies release "super" versions of the game so close together. Like I said, its a cheap way to milk a game and the fans. I don't know how well accel 2 did, but I know UMVC3 tanked. I guess we should wait for confirmation about the games.
#83Llawliet25Posted 5/31/2013 7:45:15 PM
UltimaXOmega posted...
Goten55 posted...
The Sound 4 deserve in more than Shizune.

You flip-flop on so many things I just can't take your posts seriously anymore.

The Sound 4 are the most important characters to add.
I've been saying this since the game released.

lolno. you must be trolling. the S4 have no relevance during the story in Storm 3, so id much rather have more relevant characters be added. They can wait.
---
Official Utakata of the Naruto Storm 3 Board
#84LeJonGriffPosted 5/31/2013 10:06:21 PM
They better update Danzo. He could use some buffs.
---
Id say I'm the official Danzo of the Storm 3 board, but only Danzo is the official Danzo. I suppose I'm the official Jon.
#85Llawliet25Posted 5/31/2013 10:26:21 PM
LeJonGriff posted...

he needs his Baku summon as an Ougi; the one he has now is really meh..
---
#86UltimaXOmegaPosted 5/31/2013 11:01:27 PM
Chojuro and Kurotsuchi should be added.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board
#87LeJonGriffPosted 5/31/2013 11:06:34 PM
Llawliet25 posted...
LeJonGriff posted...

he needs his Baku summon as an Ougi; the one he has now is really meh..

I've said it once and I'll say it again.
Ougi: Fuuton pushes them back so he has enough time to use
Fuuton: Shinkuujin (Blows wind blade onto a kunai). He lunges
into his enemy and grabs them tightly while stabbing them. He
releases his mokuton and it wraps around them trapping them
with him. Baku(his elephant tiger chimera thing) appears and
devours both of them. He uses Izanagi to escape.
---
Id say I'm the official Danzo of the Storm 3 board, but only Danzo is the official Danzo. I suppose I'm the official Jon.
#88UltimaXOmegaPosted 5/31/2013 11:19:14 PM
So 6 years of waiting for the Sound 4 to be playable isn't enough?
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board
#89AceinuPosted 5/31/2013 11:23:32 PM
Not even buying it if it's real. It'll still be the same crappy gameplay and problems most likely, but with new characters. Oh look, we put more glitter on this poop so buy it.

Seriously this.
But the game will still sell pretty well unfortunately. I still never picked up a copy of Storm 3.
---
YYH
http://i.minus.com/iItUubXQHVUmI.gif http://i.minus.com/ix6Du47KLFVHO.gif http://i.minus.com/ibe2sVCrtUPYVQ.gif http://i.minus.com/id6rxFGjdSqqf.gif
#90Llawliet25Posted 5/31/2013 11:33:20 PM
UltimaXOmega posted...
So 6 years of waiting for the Sound 4 to be playable isn't enough?

lol i can agree they should of been in Generations, but seeing as how they werent; theres no reason. to think they should here. maybe if we get another PTS focused game, like a possible Generations 2.

UltimaXOmega posted...
Chojuro and Kurotsuchi should be added.

now this i can get behind. like i've said before, of the Kage guards half of them should be fully playable (Darui, Kurotsuchi, Chojuro, and Torune) while the other half are perfect for support only (C, Akatsuchi, Ao, and man-Fu.)
---