Confirmed: Itachi is strongest akatsuki member (SPOILERS)

#1bigmann1193Posted 6/26/2013 6:35:51 AM
LOL to how easily Obito went down. I know he couldn't use his kamui once he entered that world but the chapter made him look ridiculously weak. He is a one trick pony true and true. Madara saved him when naruto kakashi and guy found out his trick before and now kakashi solos him in one chapter. Just goes to show powers and bloodline are not everything.
#2MasterNejiXPosted 6/26/2013 7:13:05 AM
i've been telling ppl that for months but nobody believed me. everybody cried wood style, rinnegan, and all that other noise that obito doesnt even use (if he even knows how) to try and prove that he would stomp kakashi but i knew better. once they figured out his kamui, obito was on borrowed time. on an even playing field, kakashi is one of the most dangerous ppl in the series. 1000+ jutsu at his disposal and smarter than shikamaru (i think). his only flaw is his piss poor chakra pool which isnt even a hinderence at this point in time because of kurama.
---
PSN ID: emanbfresh10
#3Rayquaza487Posted 6/26/2013 7:21:53 AM
How does obito appear weak?
#4Be-yondPosted 6/26/2013 7:35:10 AM
Rayquaza487 posted...

He doesn't appear weak, he is weak. I've been saying this for the longest. He's only a mediocre ninja if that. He only has one jutsu and it's fireball jutsu (or different variations of it). The rinnegan was for decoration and once kamui was figured out he was basically an average generic uchiha. And the fact that he cant even dodge a lightning kunai shows that he is pretty weak, especially without kamui to save him from everything
#5DiogoShadowJorgPosted 6/26/2013 7:44:21 AM
Nagato could beat him...just saying...
---
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
#6PhantomLaserPosted 6/26/2013 7:51:56 AM
Itachi isn't the strongest Akatsuki. I'd say he is the third strongest uchiha, but strongest Akatsuki? nope

Itachi just has more going for him and whenever he shows up, everything seems to go his way.
---
Black 2 FC: 4986 4210 0637
www.youtube.com/ThePyrusBlader
#7Shinobiwolf3Posted 6/26/2013 8:03:40 AM
Wasn't gonna post again but whatever. Obito isn't defeated yet, haven't you guys learned yet? Don't make assumptions about this manga until you see it happen with your eyes. I'm not gonna believe it until I see next chapter. Not being a fanboy just being realistic.... Anyway wolf out.

*disappears into a pack of wolves*
---
Batman was here, then I blinked and he was gone [this message was approved by Batman]
Forbidden technique: summoning of the mods jutsu!!
#8demonicvirusPosted 6/26/2013 8:07:16 AM
nagato is the best.....just saying
---
infecting your computers and or stomachs
-demonicvirus
#9Rayquaza487Posted 6/26/2013 8:11:40 AM
Be-yond posted...
Rayquaza487 posted...

He doesn't appear weak, he is weak. I've been saying this for the longest. He's only a mediocre ninja if that. He only has one jutsu and it's fireball jutsu (or different variations of it). The rinnegan was for decoration and once kamui was figured out he was basically an average generic uchiha. And the fact that he cant even dodge a lightning kunai shows that he is pretty weak, especially without kamui to save him from everything

I'm pretty sure the only reason Obito didn't dodge was because he was trying to attack Kalashi himself. Regardless, I believe it is inaccurate to base Obito's strength on his battle against Kakashi, as
1. Kakashi already knows a lot of Obito's fighting techniques
2. Kakashi is pretty dang strong
#10UltimaXOmegaPosted 6/26/2013 8:14:15 AM
Nagato is the strongest after Obito.
It took Itachi,Naruto and Bee to defeat him.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board