What Character died the best? (Spoilers)

#41deidara21Posted 6/28/2013 12:02:35 AM
Vector71 posted...
jwolfe340 posted...
Am I the only one that was really moved by Asuma's death? I thought it was one of the most emotional moments of the series. It was probably the moment that brought me closest to tears, simply because his entire team was there and watching. Then, when he had to fight them during the war, and they were all flashing back to it, it hit me right in the feels. I'm probably in the minority for thinking this way, but yeah.

This and watching Minato and Kushina impaled in front of their newborn baby saying their last words

Exactly. Minato had the stupidest death. He ruined Naruto's life.
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#42BrendillaDeDerpPosted 6/28/2013 1:15:53 AM
Well I know who had the worst death.
...... Tobi! T_T he was such a good boy!
#43Absol_PanchamPosted 6/28/2013 2:21:53 AM
Chiyo, gaara, kakashi, konan, hidan (closest he can come to dying at least), asuma

Asuma made the best death though
---
Im going to be a video game developer! Its kind of weird thinking you people might be buying my games one day.... oh well, gimme ur moneyz.
The last of us=GOTY
#44Winners_ProofPosted 6/28/2013 4:53:21 AM
Kisame anyone?! Feeding himself to the sharks he summoned! If that's not cool I don't know what is.
---
"Follow the hearts and you'll find the way. That's something Yen Sid taught me once." King Mickey
People who think I'm a winner: 8
#45TaijutsuJoshuaPosted 6/28/2013 9:50:20 AM(edited)
Neji's death was shocking, but that was it. I'm a Neji fan, sure, but if he hadn't died, NOTHING would have changed because him along with the rest of the other chunin don't matter anymore. Killing him was just for shock factor while still being totally safe.

Sort of off topic, but the best character death in an anime/manga was Kamina from Gurren Lagann. THINGS CHANGED when he died, and it affected characters completely. It was sudden, and it came so early, just when viewers really took a liking to his character.

Now I understand Neji was nowhere close to a deuteragonist like Kamina was to make his death have that "kick in the balls", but it could have been handled a little better. It was a decent death for someone as important as he was. (Boy, did Storm 2 drag his death on, though...)

Best death to me goes to Jiraiya. Killing the 'mentor' in stories like these always is the easiest, but I still felt bad after his death. We ALL knew he was going to die, but it still was very sad...
---
PSN: Xyler_Stone09
3DS FC: 4871-3749-9558
#46pfantzypantzPosted 6/28/2013 9:58:32 AM
I can't believe I forgot about my favorite characters... Zabuza and Haku's was beautiful, only below Jiraiya's for me.

Though I was always suspicious about Jiraiya's death. I'm still certain that he didn't die and he's going to somehow come into the fray so they have the sannin in battle. Because it's kishi, and this is Naruto.
#47Itachi_RebirthPosted 6/28/2013 1:02:16 PM
Kisame died a bro's death. If any of us was in Akatsuki, he had your back.

Aside from that death, Jiraiya(Strom 2 alternate death was pretty cool too) and Itachi's were touching.

As much as I like Hidan, his "death" by Shikamaru was kinda cool.

I was one of the morons who didn't believe in Kakashi's death until he came back just to be like, oh s***, he did die.

I know this is off topic but some of the more disappointing deaths were Sasori(via plot), Kakuzu(via Plot) and Danzo(via plot. He died quite pitifully for a character with potential).

And Neji's just came out of no where.
#48Uzumaki98Posted 7/1/2013 10:10:01 PM
Itachi
Hiruzen
Jaraiya
Pain/Nagato
Minato/Kushina
Sasori
Deidara
Obito
Zabuza/Haku

"Believe It!" - Naruto Uzumaki
#49Uzumaki98Posted 7/1/2013 10:15:18 PM
Kakashi
Asuma

#50Uzumaki98Posted 7/1/2013 10:24:30 PM
Neji
Sorry to say this to all the Neji haters but his death was heroic. Yes that attack was pitiful. Yes he wasn't that important. But remember, when that wood thing impaled him, he was protecting Hinata AND Naruto. He also gave Naruto advice which changed one of Naruto's thoughts by saying "You're life is not only yours anymore". So his death was respectable.

Kisame
Danzo