With the possibility of Character DLC and in light of Storm 3's current status

#1Sierra-G719Posted 6/27/2013 8:17:45 PM
Are you going to look at this beacon of hope from CC2 with caution, or will you automatically assume various possibilites as we did prior to release?

I, personally, will be more skeptical with these recent revelations of DLC and "Full Burst". I personally don't really care for Sage Kabuto or that little niche in the story, but I feel these characters are imperative to add in as DLC when it comes to story relevance, obvious Sage Kabuto withstanding of course.

Unmasked Obito
Kinkaku and Ginkaku
7NSM or Mangetsu and Co. as 1 character
Edo Kages

And this is just because they are already in the game one way or another.
---
"I may end up stripping the shine of your gold and silver with one strike of my Gale Style. Even if it is drab." - Darui
#2vanguard29Posted 6/27/2013 8:21:45 PM
i actually hope FB is an actual physical release. i sold my copy of the game :( and i dont has the internet to download dlc...
---
FE:A Board in a nutshell: "I should have known posting any kind of topic would be a recipe for disaster..." - Orochimaru024
#3pfantzypantzPosted 6/27/2013 8:30:44 PM
Very excited for the possible PC release
#4KizaruOfLightPosted 6/27/2013 8:38:56 PM
Not even touching it till I see if they fixed any of the broken crap or bugs/glitches. I don't care what kind of glitter they put on a turd if it still has the problem of being a turd.
---
"Maybe if I reveal something depressing about my past, I'll get more screentime." -Tenten
#5Sierra-G719(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 8:48:46 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...
Not even touching it till I see if they fixed any of the broken crap or bugs/glitches. I don't care what kind of glitter they put on a turd if it still has the problem of being a turd.

Truly? I've made peace with the idea with this game being nothing more than a little something for fans who want nothing more than to play as beloved characters try see from the Anime/Manga.

And some parting advice, women love... to clean. And they all love, to cook steak!
---
"I may end up stripping the shine of your gold and silver with one strike of my Gale Style. Even if it is drab." - Darui
#6KizaruOfLightPosted 6/27/2013 9:12:28 PM
Sierra-G719 posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...

Truly? I've made peace with the idea with this game being nothing more than a little something for fans who want nothing more than to play as beloved characters try see from the Anime/Manga.

And some parting advice, women love... to clean. And they all love, to cook steak!

Does not excuse things like Minato and the TUJ glitch and support type bug.

You know what we need to do? We need to drive out CC2 and restore what we own. Like imperial soaps and towelettes. I love, LOVE, moist towelettes!
---
"Maybe if I reveal something depressing about my past, I'll get more screentime." -Tenten
#7UltimaXOmegaPosted 6/27/2013 9:12:39 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...

---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board
#8Sierra-G719(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 9:22:32 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...
Sierra-G719 posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...

Does not excuse things like Minato and the TUJ glitch and support type bug.

You know what we need to do? We need to drive out CC2 and restore what we own. Like imperial soaps and towelettes. I love, LOVE, moist towelettes!

They feel so GLORIOUS upon Matsuyama's... Yea I'm not even gonna go there.
---
#9RandyTheViperPosted 6/27/2013 10:36:27 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...

---
Madara's reaction to your post: http://i2.minus.com/joRdsArFIp5Iu.jpg
GT: MadaraTheViper1
#10WingedRegentPosted 6/28/2013 12:08:26 AM
I'm happy that we're even getting Sage Mode Kabuto + a new Story Mission. I'm not getting my hopes up for anything that's improbable. Sage Mode Kabuto was more than I expected as is. It'll literally be "more" of a game with just his addition, so all that really depends now is what other extras + the pricing.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Seraphim_Dragon.png
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82