Naruto 637 is up :3 (SPOILERS)

#11Llawliet25Posted 7/2/2013 11:57:53 PM
Eff yeah! I knew Tobito wouldn't be down for the count just yet!
Obito>>>>>>Madara
---
Official Utakata AND Hidan of the Naruto Storm 3 Board
#12LeJonGriffPosted 7/2/2013 11:59:02 PM
That took a sudden turn. Everyone last week was calling Tobi a little "female dog", but now he'll become OP as nuts. Senju DNA, Uchiha DNA, Sharingan, Rinnegan, Juubi Jinchuriki... All similar traits of the SO6P. I guess Madara is gonna be forgotten. He did turn on Madara kinda... But he still isnt good like anyone hypothesized.
New scenario huh...
---
Id say I'm the official Danzo of the Storm 3 board, but only Danzo is the official Danzo. I suppose I'm the official Jon.
#13IzanagiBlastPosted 7/3/2013 12:26:41 AM
Wow i must admit that when i read the chapter's title i thought that Madara was going to succeed on his plan but...wow.
I Loved how Minato used the mark on Obito's back to strike him once again lol it was a great chapter.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKNKVzVAqUk
#14XxNathan13XxPosted 7/3/2013 12:37:20 AM
dedrick123 posted...
Did sasuke arrows hit obito? How did he got all of those spikes stuck in his body?

No and Madara's control caused it. Apparently it turned him into a black Zetsu that could shoot chakra rods which is why the arrow didn't hit.

LeJonGriff posted...
That took a sudden turn. Everyone last week was calling Tobi a little "female dog", but now he'll become OP as nuts. Senju DNA, Uchiha DNA, Sharingan, Rinnegan, Juubi Jinchuriki... All similar traits of the SO6P. I guess Madara is gonna be forgotten. He did turn on Madara kinda... But he still isnt good like anyone hypothesized.
New scenario huh...

It's Obito, so he won't use any of it. He'll just spam Kamui again despite having Rinnegan and Mokuton and now the Juubi.
---
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is the best show I've ever seen.
Official Jiraiya of the NS:UNSG and NS:UNS3 board.
#15KizaruOfLightPosted 7/3/2013 12:42:45 AM(edited)
I think it's funny how the hiraishin mark never disappears. He could potentially pursue someone to the ends of the earth if he felt like it. No wonder enemies were told to run if they encounter him.

But now it makes me wonder why he never put a mark on Kushina. He probably could have stopped the nine tails from being extracted if he had a mark on her and just teleported to her right after getting Naruto to safety. And he could have finished off Masked Man in the village attack after he marked him the first time and separated him from the Kyuubi. Even if Masked Man teleported away, it wouldn't matter, right? He could still just teleport and follow. He could have made all of this never happen. Minato, y u no save the world and your family when you had the chance?
---
"Maybe if I reveal something depressing about my past, I'll get more screentime." -Tenten
#16DiogoShadowJorgPosted 7/3/2013 12:40:43 AM
What a crazy chpater,and I meant it in the good sense, when I read the title of the chapter,I tought we would see Madara as the Ten Tails jinchuriki,but to see everybody trying to stop Madara,and then it seems that they suceed and Madara actually failed, and then Obito becomes the Jinchuriki,just like that.

Awesome chapter.That is all.

But I want an explanation on the next chapter on how exactly did Obito become the Jinchuriki.
---
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
#17GeisnPosted 7/3/2013 1:20:02 AM
AK47SUKI posted...
Wtf happened to obito at the end?o.O i couldnt unterstand this chapter -_- did obito die? Where did that new obito pop out from in the last page and where did the black thing go and was madara doing rinne tensei to revive obito? And why did the jubi dissappear? Omg dont get this chap at all!!!

No wonder because the whole series is a mess. It was good but now it's a bad joke for little pre-school kids. The series always teaches you to take care of your friends (Naruto and Sasuke etc.) yet no one cares about Yamato for like 100 episodes, lmao
The worst battle scene I have ever seen in any manga is also from Naruto. The fight Itachi, Naruto, Bee VS Nagato was just ridiculous. "hey watch out I am gonna attack you from behind" "OK, got it" blablabla. Trash at its finest. Not to mention that the whole story doesn't make any sense. Can't understand why people still watch this crap since there are so many better mangas / anime.
#18LeJonGriffPosted 7/3/2013 1:32:56 AM
Geisn posted...
AK47SUKI posted...
Wtf happened to obito at the end?o.O i couldnt unterstand this chapter -_- did obito die? Where did that new obito pop out from in the last page and where did the black thing go and was madara doing rinne tensei to revive obito? And why did the jubi dissappear? Omg dont get this chap at all!!!

No wonder because the whole series is a mess. It was good but now it's a bad joke for little pre-school kids. The series always teaches you to take care of your friends (Naruto and Sasuke etc.) yet no one cares about Yamato for like 100 episodes, lmao
The worst battle scene I have ever seen in any manga is also from Naruto. The fight Itachi, Naruto, Bee VS Nagato was just ridiculous. "hey watch out I am gonna attack you from behind" "OK, got it" blablabla. Trash at its finest. Not to mention that the whole story doesn't make any sense. Can't understand why people still watch this crap since there are so many better mangas / anime.

Maybe because, just like you, people have their own opinion and personal preferences... Just maybe... Or Maybe it's Maybelline
---
Id say I'm the official Danzo of the Storm 3 board, but only Danzo is the official Danzo. I suppose I'm the official Jon.
#19seriouspancakePosted 7/3/2013 1:37:26 AM
LeJonGriff posted...
Geisn posted...
AK47SUKI posted...

Maybe because, just like you, people have their own opinion and personal preferences... Just maybe... Or Maybe it's Maybelline

OOOOOOOOH YOU JUST GOT SERVED WITH A POLITE OPINION!!!!!!

Lejongriff at its finest ;D
---
Talk bad about kakuzu and suffer...
http://tinyurl.com/8decg3n
#20XxNathan13XxPosted 7/3/2013 2:28:12 AM
KizaruOfLight posted...
I think it's funny how the hiraishin mark never disappears. He could potentially pursue someone to the ends of the earth if he felt like it. No wonder enemies were told to run if they encounter him.

But now it makes me wonder why he never put a mark on Kushina. He probably could have stopped the nine tails from being extracted if he had a mark on her and just teleported to her right after getting Naruto to safety. And he could have finished off Masked Man in the village attack after he marked him the first time and separated him from the Kyuubi. Even if Masked Man teleported away, it wouldn't matter, right? He could still just teleport and follow. He could have made all of this never happen. Minato, y u no save the world and your family when you had the chance?

He did have a seal on her but plot prevented him from making it to her in time, despite FTG being instantaneous.
---
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is the best show I've ever seen.
Official Jiraiya of the NS:UNSG and NS:UNS3 board.