Would you want Sasuke to have something like this? (spoilers)

#1MajorasTimePosted 7/21/2013 4:45:53 PM
http://bleachfanfiction.wikia.com/wiki/File:Sasuke_full_ems_awakening_by_nagatofan1000-d4hndkf.png

Sasuke with Susanoo cloak.
---
3DS FC: 1934 0889 0218
PSN: MajorasTime
#2HidanFTWPosted 7/21/2013 4:53:44 PM
Every time i copy paste from gamefaqs, it always says "a link by that name does not exist" even YouTube videos.
---
Official Hidan of the Naruto Ultimate Nina Storm 3 Board
#3AceinuPosted 7/21/2013 4:55:49 PM
What would be the functionality? It just seems like a smaller version of his current Susanoo, which seems like a downgrade to me.
---
You should never have insulted the Jagan Eye!
http://i.minus.com/ibua00VjwVn4Bc.gif http://i.minus.com/ibp95qVjoOpkQ7.gif http://i.minus.com/iJp7lvAemAbq1.gif
#4NarutoFan180Posted 7/21/2013 4:56:14 PM
I'm gonna guess this idea was inspired from KCM Naruto?

Would be cool, since Naruto Bijuu Mode can be just a cloak. He would be able to use his Susano'o features and be much quicker. Would also be awesome as a awakenin in one of the future Storm games.
---
"No matter what you become, i will always love you" Itachi to Sasuke
#5MajorasTime(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 5:03:37 PM
Aceinu posted...
What would be the functionality? It just seems like a smaller version of his current Susanoo, which seems like a downgrade to me.

The Juubi is huge but when it entered inside Obito it's stronger than ever (smaller version)
---
3DS FC: 1934 0889 0218
PSN: MajorasTime
#6Chojuro7SwordPosted 7/21/2013 6:52:38 PM
Once I saw Naruto in cloak mode, I assumed this would be inevitable for Sasuke.
#7Gobstoppers12Posted 7/21/2013 7:02:37 PM
It reminds me a lot of the Curse Mark Stage 2, so I think it would fit his past themes pretty well. It would be a lot like what would happen if there was a Stage 3 of the curse mark, and all of this time could just be Sasuke getting used to the Susano'o to the point of using it more efficiently than any other Uchiha.

And it would make for a similar clash to he and Naruto's very first battle at the Final Valley, immature one-tail cloak vs. Curse Mark, except now it would be perfect Kyuubi vs. Perfect Final Susano'o.

And Naruto would win because of the power of friendship or something.

Sasuke has already shown hints of being able to miniaturize and concentrate the powers of his EMS, with his Amaterasu sword against the Juubi-fodder a while back. I think this is a very possible advancement, since nobody wants to see a giant fight as the final battle of a manga like Naruto. It's why main characters in anime rarely get giant transformations.

Think about it: Ichigo's bankai is tiny and Goku stopped turning into a monkey years before DBZ even started. Main characters must always be condensed and ultra-powerful without becoming gigantic. It's natural progression for Sasuke to wear his Susano'o more directly.
---
If I were a woman, I would spend my entire day kissing other women. I don't understand gay men or straight women.-- Jim, The Newsroom
#8Chojuro7SwordPosted 7/21/2013 7:15:19 PM
Gobstoppers12 posted...
It reminds me a lot of the Curse Mark Stage 2, so I think it would fit his past themes pretty well. It would be a lot like what would happen if there was a Stage 3 of the curse mark, and all of this time could just be Sasuke getting used to the Susano'o to the point of using it more efficiently than any other Uchiha.

And it would make for a similar clash to he and Naruto's very first battle at the Final Valley, immature one-tail cloak vs. Curse Mark, except now it would be perfect Kyuubi vs. Perfect Final Susano'o.

And Naruto would win because of the power of friendship or something.

Sasuke has already shown hints of being able to miniaturize and concentrate the powers of his EMS, with his Amaterasu sword against the Juubi-fodder a while back. I think this is a very possible advancement, since nobody wants to see a giant fight as the final battle of a manga like Naruto. It's why main characters in anime rarely get giant transformations.

Think about it: Ichigo's bankai is tiny and Goku stopped turning into a monkey years before DBZ even started. Main characters must always be condensed and ultra-powerful without becoming gigantic. It's natural progression for Sasuke to wear his Susano'o more directly.

He's not "miniaturizing" Amaterasu. It's not Amaterasu is supposed to be some big giant death ball. It doesn't have a definitive size. They're just flames. He manipulates them with Blase Release.
#9vashmotoPosted 7/21/2013 7:22:40 PM
No.
---
http://i.imgur.com/KFj5a.jpg
"Speaking loudly, saying nothing. You're confusing me, you're losing me"
#10Gobstoppers12Posted 7/21/2013 7:57:25 PM
Chojuro7Sword posted...

He's not "miniaturizing" Amaterasu. It's not Amaterasu is supposed to be some big giant death ball. It doesn't have a definitive size. They're just flames. He manipulates them with Blase Release.

Maybe miniaturizing is the wrong word, but the point is, he's displaying remarkable control over his EMS powers. Isn't Amaterasu one of the components of unlocking Susano'o? It stands to reason that because of Sasuke's power with Amaterasu, it might translate into exceptional Susano'o control as well, even enough to reach this level of focus and concentration.
---
If I were a woman, I would spend my entire day kissing other women. I don't understand gay men or straight women.-- Jim, The Newsroom