New chapter is out(SPOILERS)

#1UltimaXOmegaPosted 7/23/2013 7:10:28 PM
:D
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board
#2KizaruOfLightPosted 7/23/2013 7:17:52 PM(edited)
Lmao @ how totally predictable the new form would look. Kishi Kishi Kishi...

How many sage of six paths look a likes will there end up being?
---
"Maybe if I reveal something depressing about my past, I'll get more screentime." -Tenten
#3Shadows_Of_FallPosted 7/23/2013 7:23:12 PM
Fair enough but DUDE. I LOVE IT.

So, obligatory will he be playable normally as the wild one and awaken to SoSP form or will they say screw the crazy monster form since it's only a chapter or two and cut straight to SoSP form!?!?!?
---
Favorite Games: Disgaea (All), Tales of Vesperia/Abyss/Xillia 1+2, Borderlands 2, Minecraft, Cube World, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guns of Icarus: Online
#4EonmasterX_JwinPosted 7/23/2013 7:34:52 PM
Shadows_Of_Fall posted...
Fair enough but DUDE. I LOVE IT.

So, obligatory will he be playable normally as the wild one and awaken to SoSP form or will they say screw the crazy monster form since it's only a chapter or two and cut straight to SoSP form!?!?!?

Knowing CC2 it'll be the latter... & just like I said. Obito's "Eren Jeager" will finally kicked in & he's controlling his power...like a boss.
#5Shadows_Of_FallPosted 7/23/2013 7:50:27 PM
I am completely okay with that. Same powers and a cooler appearance (and is an actual character as opposed to a mindless monster with the same powers for only a week or two IRL). Much more awesome in his controlled form.
---
Favorite Games: Disgaea (All), Tales of Vesperia/Abyss/Xillia 1+2, Borderlands 2, Minecraft, Cube World, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guns of Icarus: Online
#6deidara21Posted 7/23/2013 7:54:01 PM
He looks like a mix of Ichigo and the electric saint beast from yu yu hakusho >_> kinda.
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#7TheCAWWItachiPosted 7/23/2013 8:07:29 PM
Doesn't he have one more form or do you guys think this is his last form?
---
I am Crowman, the mighty protector of the crowclan, fear my power and my crows, you can reach me with either the crow call or crow signal
CAWW!!! CAWW!!! CAWW!
#8LockonPosted 7/23/2013 8:22:53 PM
Obito: This isn't even my final form!
---
I hope you feel it in your soul, spiritual healing.
The Sony Avengers -> http://i.imgur.com/Dn42Fzp.gif
#9Shadows_Of_FallPosted 7/23/2013 8:34:47 PM
Idk. I think this may be it. With only 25-35ish more chapters, how would they fit in another form? Besides he's already mimicking the SoSP. I don't see where they would take it. He currently has a stabilized controlled form. He can't really get any more 'complete' w/o the full 8 and 9 tails no? And I doubt he'll go out of control again. So what's left? Nah if anyone's getting another 'form' it's Sasuke's Susano'o.
---
#10Cosmo89Posted 7/23/2013 8:50:44 PM
Wow 25-35 chapters left you think? Is naruto really that close to ending? I heard bleach was close but naruto too? Some run both had I guess
---
Finster make me a monster!-Rita Repulsa