New chapter is out(SPOILERS)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: UltimaXOmega

UltimaXOmega
3 years ago#1
:D
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board

User Info: KizaruOfLight

KizaruOfLight
3 years ago#2
Lmao @ how totally predictable the new form would look. Kishi Kishi Kishi...

How many sage of six paths look a likes will there end up being?
"Maybe if I reveal something depressing about my past, I'll get more screentime." -Tenten

User Info: Shadows_Of_Fall

Shadows_Of_Fall
3 years ago#3
Fair enough but DUDE. I LOVE IT.

So, obligatory will he be playable normally as the wild one and awaken to SoSP form or will they say screw the crazy monster form since it's only a chapter or two and cut straight to SoSP form!?!?!?
Favorite Games: Disgaea (All), Tales of Vesperia/Abyss/Xillia 1+2, Borderlands 2, Minecraft, Cube World, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guns of Icarus: Online

User Info: EonmasterX_Jwin

EonmasterX_Jwin
3 years ago#4
Shadows_Of_Fall posted...
Fair enough but DUDE. I LOVE IT.

So, obligatory will he be playable normally as the wild one and awaken to SoSP form or will they say screw the crazy monster form since it's only a chapter or two and cut straight to SoSP form!?!?!?

Knowing CC2 it'll be the latter... & just like I said. Obito's "Eren Jeager" will finally kicked in & he's controlling his power...like a boss.

Shadows_Of_Fall
3 years ago#5
I am completely okay with that. Same powers and a cooler appearance (and is an actual character as opposed to a mindless monster with the same powers for only a week or two IRL). Much more awesome in his controlled form.
Favorite Games: Disgaea (All), Tales of Vesperia/Abyss/Xillia 1+2, Borderlands 2, Minecraft, Cube World, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guns of Icarus: Online

User Info: deidara21

deidara21
3 years ago#6
He looks like a mix of Ichigo and the electric saint beast from yu yu hakusho >_> kinda.
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"

User Info: TheCAWWItachi

TheCAWWItachi
3 years ago#7
Doesn't he have one more form or do you guys think this is his last form?
I am Crowman, the mighty protector of the crowclan, fear my power and my crows, you can reach me with either the crow call or crow signal
CAWW!!! CAWW!!! CAWW!

User Info: Lockon

Lockon
3 years ago#8
Obito: This isn't even my final form!
I hope you feel it in your soul, spiritual healing.
The Sony Avengers -> http://i.imgur.com/Dn42Fzp.gif

Shadows_Of_Fall
3 years ago#9
Idk. I think this may be it. With only 25-35ish more chapters, how would they fit in another form? Besides he's already mimicking the SoSP. I don't see where they would take it. He currently has a stabilized controlled form. He can't really get any more 'complete' w/o the full 8 and 9 tails no? And I doubt he'll go out of control again. So what's left? Nah if anyone's getting another 'form' it's Sasuke's Susano'o.

User Info: Cosmo89

Cosmo89
3 years ago#10
Wow 25-35 chapters left you think? Is naruto really that close to ending? I heard bleach was close but naruto too? Some run both had I guess
Finster make me a monster!-Rita Repulsa

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived