So I'm thinking...

#1TrialAndErrorPosted 8/16/2013 4:47:17 AM
Since this game has died and is only full of broken Techs, spammers, and the same characters... What if I create a YouTube channel for us casual players.

Those of us who choose the lesser known characters, and don't abuse the better characters and broken supports? You know? A way to have fun again.

I can record our matches during tournaments, and even if I'm not on, we can build a smaller community for those of us who don't feel the "need" to win by any means necessary, but win by fun, good tactics, and smart play.

Anyone interested?
---
Pixel Republiq is coming...
PSN & Xbox Live: TrialnError423
#2Zilong17Posted 8/16/2013 8:18:31 AM
I can play on the Xbox Live side of things; I lurk here due to the activity. My favorite to play is Madara, but I like using characters like Sakura, Bee, Yugito, Neji (been playing him stince STorm 1, don't care to change that regardless of how good he's perceived to be), and even Mei.

GT: BladeofEzekiel. I've actually never played online for Storm 3 but I consider myself pretty decent. Hit me up if you want to play.
---
"Oh, now you guys care about the databook. You people are so inconsistent it's like I'm reading Bleach." - MegaSTV
#3chaoslink87Posted 8/16/2013 8:49:37 AM
Neji...I play him in every Naruto gm, I refuse to change. Hanzo and pts Lee
---
The Official Kiba of the Naruto Shippuden Storm 3 Boards
Purple Rain Wesker http://followgram.me/moonicle/176360718953858715_17181264
#4MEGAzePosted 8/16/2013 9:51:07 AM
Zilong17 posted...
I can play on the Xbox Live side of things; I lurk here due to the activity. My favorite to play is Madara, but I like using characters like Sakura, Bee, Yugito, Neji (been playing him stince STorm 1, don't care to change that regardless of how good he's perceived to be), and even Mei.

GT: BladeofEzekiel. I've actually never played online for Storm 3 but I consider myself pretty decent. Hit me up if you want to play.

All high tiers. :P
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9413703/1/Naruto-PTS
Please review/flame/troll...idc
#5zorax_powerPosted 8/16/2013 9:55:51 AM
TrialAndError posted...
Since this game has died and is only full of broken Techs, spammers, and the same characters... What if I create a YouTube channel for us casual players.

Those of us who choose the lesser known characters, and don't abuse the better characters and broken supports? You know? A way to have fun again.

I can record our matches during tournaments, and even if I'm not on, we can build a smaller community for those of us who don't feel the "need" to win by any means necessary, but win by fun, good tactics, and smart play.

Anyone interested?

A channel for scrubs? That is a great idea! I support you! Scrubs finally have a place in this world.
---
GT: King Brick Fist
#6GBeastMegamanBXPosted 8/16/2013 2:02:10 PM
That sounds like an excellent idea. Its good to see some gamers play games to have fun, make friends and just enjoy the game. This is what gaming should be.
---
"I noticed your beautiful hair right away" - Minato to Kushina
#7TheLastZweiPosted 8/16/2013 2:08:07 PM
zorax_power posted...
TrialAndError posted...

Anyone interested?

A channel for scrubs? That is a great idea! I support you! Scrubs finally have a place in this world.

I just won money because of you. Thanks x)
---
And at the end of the day, the day just ends.
#8zorax_powerPosted 8/16/2013 2:47:12 PM
TheLastZwei posted...
zorax_power posted...
TrialAndError posted...

Anyone interested?

I probably know what the bet was.
---
GT: King Brick Fist
#9MEGAzePosted 8/16/2013 2:55:35 PM
zorax_power posted...
TheLastZwei posted...
zorax_power posted...
TrialAndError posted...

Anyone interested?

I probably know what the bet was.

You would post, annoyingly.
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9413703/1/Naruto-PTS
Please review/flame/troll...idc
#10GenjutsuCrowPosted 8/16/2013 3:19:03 PM
But would you have a list of what you consider a better character?
Because I'm sure some people would argue that some character should be allowed while others might consider them too powerful for lesser characters, (Taka or CTS Sasuke. Normal Kakashi, Pain, etc...)
---
I've got moves like Jaeger.
http://goo.gl/O02Qv0