So I'm thinking...

#21EonmasterX_JwinPosted 8/16/2013 8:45:40 PM
TrialAndError posted...
I already have a YouTube account and my capture card is all set up. I'm on PS3 tho but someone can still post 360 stuff too. I own a 360 as well but I have this for ps3.

As for character selections. Just go random. Whoever we get as characters and supports, we get. And from there we have to learn a strategy around that team.

Although it would be hard to regulate who's choosing random and who's not, I have faith in us who just play, win or lose.

I'm looking for people who lose and say, "Ok, I know i can beat my opponent, I just need to switch this strategy since I notice he does this a lot"

I apoligize in advance when all my randoms happen to be Konan with Mizukage on Atk & Yugito on Atk... It's just that my...understanding...for Konan is so great that random always selects her, even when i don't want it to...

Konan.......................
#22zorax_powerPosted 8/17/2013 3:50:29 AM(edited)
Sierra-G719 posted...
MEGAze posted...
zorax_power posted...

Stop being such a salty neckbeard with 3 small tables please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfEg3cybDxg

Someone's really "addicted" to his salt.

Zorax be so salty, he needs to play the way he does so he can drink the tears of others to stay hydrated.

That is exactly why I ask you to cry more. I need your salty tears in order to survive. The saltier your tears are, the stronger I get.
---
GT: King Brick Fist
#23SgtGalaxyPosted 8/17/2013 5:51:11 AM
MEGAze posted...
Zilong17 posted...
I can play on the Xbox Live side of things; I lurk here due to the activity. My favorite to play is Madara, but I like using characters like Sakura, Bee, Yugito, Neji (been playing him stince STorm 1, don't care to change that regardless of how good he's perceived to be), and even Mei.

GT: BladeofEzekiel. I've actually never played online for Storm 3 but I consider myself pretty decent. Hit me up if you want to play.

All high tiers. :P

LOLwut
---
this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big d*** or 2) a small d***, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
-Bokkin
#24zorax_powerPosted 8/17/2013 6:13:29 AM
SgtGalaxy posted...
MEGAze posted...
Zilong17 posted...
I can play on the Xbox Live side of things; I lurk here due to the activity. My favorite to play is Madara, but I like using characters like Sakura, Bee, Yugito, Neji (been playing him stince STorm 1, don't care to change that regardless of how good he's perceived to be), and even Mei.

GT: BladeofEzekiel. I've actually never played online for Storm 3 but I consider myself pretty decent. Hit me up if you want to play.

All high tiers. :P

LOLwut

^
---
#25Sierra-G719Posted 8/17/2013 8:09:59 AM
zorax_power posted...
Sierra-G719 posted...
MEGAze posted...
zorax_power posted...

Zorax be so salty, he needs to play the way he does so he can drink the tears of others to stay hydrated.

That is exactly why I ask you to cry more. I need your salty tears in order to survive. The saltier your tears are, the stronger I get.

Looks like you ain't gonna last very long. Or maybe you will cuz we have tears from laughter.
---
"All people deserve to enjoy the same rights. And lefts." -Sheogorath 2016
#26zorax_powerPosted 8/17/2013 8:23:19 AM
Sierra-G719 posted...
zorax_power posted...
Sierra-G719 posted...
MEGAze posted...
zorax_power posted...

Looks like you ain't gonna last very long. Or maybe you will cuz we have tears from laughter.

^ Saltiest comeback ever.
---