Won this game in a contest, but I don't know much about Naruto.

#31Kudou_AkaiPosted 8/29/2013 6:36:22 AM
FlameHAZE89 posted...
Dark_Despair posted...
pokedude900 posted...
I know even less about Bleach than Naruto, but thinking One Piece is bad simply because of the art style is really sad. I'm saying that there's just too much variety here for it to be generic.

And I could have sworn I heard recently that Naruto has ups and downs, and that it was doing okay as of late.

Ok thanks for the opinion I never asked for...I'm still not picking up a book that's all about illustrations if I find the artwork ugly. It's MY preference.

I don't know where you left off with Naruto but according to some people Shippuden has always been bad and the current arc is the worst. You just need to read for yourself.

You gave your opinion, that no one asked, for so don't blame him for criticizing it. IMO One piece is just as good as Naruto and Bleach.

^
---
The Silver Bullet
Now Playing: Tales of Xillia, The Last of Us, Injustice, Naruto Storm 3. Uncharted 3 & Sleeping Dogs
#32Kenshiro11226Posted 8/29/2013 6:49:21 AM
Dark_Despair posted...
HaLLuZiNaTiOnZs posted...
Dark_Despair posted...
You couldn't possibly cover the most important aspects with that pitful summary.

It's best to pick up where you left off by reading the manga. Better pacing and far less censored.

What are a few important aspects you think I'm missing?

I KNOW what I'm missing, but this is just a basic rundown of what's happening so he doesn't have to read hours of manga or watch days of anime.

I apologize for coming off like that.

Dark Despair...apologizing?! I must be dreaming/
#33Llawliet25Posted 8/29/2013 8:29:27 PM
LOL...Bleach has been >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naruto ever since the Lost Agent Arc ended.
---
Official Utakata AND Hidan of the Naruto Storm 3 Board
#34MEGAzePosted 8/29/2013 8:38:28 PM
Kenshiro11226 posted...
Dark_Despair posted...
HaLLuZiNaTiOnZs posted...
Dark_Despair posted...
You couldn't possibly cover the most important aspects with that pitful summary.

It's best to pick up where you left off by reading the manga. Better pacing and far less censored.

What are a few important aspects you think I'm missing?

I KNOW what I'm missing, but this is just a basic rundown of what's happening so he doesn't have to read hours of manga or watch days of anime.

I apologize for coming off like that.

Dark Despair...apologizing?! I must be dreaming/

You just revealed your dupeness.
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9413703/1/Naruto-PTS
Please review/flame/troll...idc