Naruto 645 spoilers!!! (Major Spoilers) *pic inside*

#31EonmasterX_JwinPosted 9/5/2013 7:18:02 PM
Killarock404 posted...
EonmasterX_Jwin posted...
good_tobi posted...
I think everybody saw that coming.

btw, can anybody explain me why the other half of Kurama (the one inside Minato) isn't hostile to Minato? Did I miss something on this? .

If i had to guess it's bc the Kurama inside Minato is just raw chakra that manifested a physical form. Meaning that since Naruto's Kurama is the real one his will must dictate the overall personality of the one in Minato. Meaning that since the original Kurama turned good, the one in Minato turned good as well.

To put it more simple, think of the Kurama inside of Minato as a clone & the Kurama inside of Naruto as the original. Just that the clone has half of the original's chakra & can't be unsummoned back into the original unless Minato allows it.

Original>Clone

This is still of course just my speculation.

I thought it had something to do with Naruto's resolve moving that half of Kurama, so he is willing to work with Minato to help Naruto. Either way I give it like 5 more chapters before they become whole again. Then **** will really hit the fan.

You could be right too. I am, after all, just speculating.
#32good_tobiPosted 9/6/2013 3:05:20 PM
Killarock404 posted...
EonmasterX_Jwin posted...
good_tobi posted...
I think everybody saw that coming.

btw, can anybody explain me why the other half of Kurama (the one inside Minato) isn't hostile to Minato? Did I miss something on this? .

If i had to guess it's bc the Kurama inside Minato is just raw chakra that manifested a physical form. Meaning that since Naruto's Kurama is the real one his will must dictate the overall personality of the one in Minato. Meaning that since the original Kurama turned good, the one in Minato turned good as well.

To put it more simple, think of the Kurama inside of Minato as a clone & the Kurama inside of Naruto as the original. Just that the clone has half of the original's chakra & can't be unsummoned back into the original unless Minato allows it.

Original>Clone

This is still of course just my speculation.

I thought it had something to do with Naruto's resolve moving that half of Kurama, so he is willing to work with Minato to help Naruto. Either way I give it like 5 more chapters before they become whole again. Then **** will really hit the fan.

I also thought that, but isn't that really poor justification? The immense hatred for Minato gone just in a sec when they were sealed/dead all this time. If I have to say, its just poor attempt by Kishimoto if its not explained later on.

Think he should soon explain on how Minato was able to use Chakra mode all of sudden like Naruto and why just few mere words from Naruto was able to convice Kurama inside Minato to let go of all the hatred for Minato for
a> sealing him.
b> using his chakra (surely Minato had also same chakra tug of war with him...if yes... when?)

when Kurama (inside Naruto) recently said words mean Nothing to tailed beasts?

and yeah..., with Kishi still not forgetting about sage+kyubi mode, I am now sure he hasn't forgotten about Yamato, Kabuto and more importantly Don't use that JUTSU
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.