Full Burst or GTA V?

#1MEGAzePosted 9/16/2013 9:04:21 PM
Which should I spend my money on?

I'm a diehard Naruto fan, having seen all of the Part 1 anime and the filler up to Ranmaru and the reject swordsman; I've also played Storm 1 and Storm 3, along with Konoha Senki and I have some Naruto characters on my MUGEN. So, I'm very dedicated to the Naruto series, of course.

But I also like good games, like GTA V. I've heard that Full Burst is going to be cheap, since it's a DLC, and I'm not saving up but like having my money's worth.

I'm asking the Storm 3 board because the Full Burst board is dead and the GTA V board is antagonistic with rabid, foaming-mouth mods who attack you for the slightest insult of their beloved gameónot unlike here.

...well, I guess this means I should get Full Burst, huh? I guess what I'm trying to ask is this:

Should my love for Naruto be greater than my love for good games like GTA V?
---
RIP 2PAC
#2GenjutsuCrowPosted 9/16/2013 9:05:28 PM
You might as well ask anywhere else, because I'm sure everyone will just tell you to get GTA V out of spite for CC2.
---
I've got moves like Jaeger.
http://goo.gl/O02Qv0
#3MEGAze(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 9:11:40 PM
well CC2 deserves it for being as bad as capcom company and EA and LJN but I like Naruto characters particularly sasame sexy fuuma so i just hold my breath that my favorites are in and maybe pts sakura got a buff back to her gens power and the geekdom is better than the massively better gameplay and story of gta v but i was gonna ask the fable 3 board if no one could help me here. maybe the dead or alive 5 board since sasame looks like a younger kasumi and they aren't biased since you can do chicks in gta v
---
RIP 2PAC
#4GenjutsuCrowPosted 9/16/2013 9:17:15 PM
MEGAze posted...
well CC2 deserves it for being as bad as capcom company and EA and LJN but I like Naruto characters particularly sasame sexy fuuma so i just hold my breath that my favorites are in and maybe pts sakura got a buff back to her gens power and the geekdom is better than the massively better gameplay and story of gta v but i was gonna ask the fable 3 board if no one could help me here. maybe the dead or alive 5 board since sasame looks like a younger kasumi and they aren't biased since you can do chicks in gta v

No one can be as bad as Capcom.
I bought a damn 3ds just for Megaman Legends 3, and then everything changed when the Capcom nation attacked.
---
I've got moves like Jaeger.
http://goo.gl/O02Qv0
#5GoombacrusherPosted 9/16/2013 9:17:36 PM
GTAV
---
Every time I post on GameFAQs, an angel gets its wings.
#6MEGAze(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 9:18:41 PM
GenjutsuCrow posted...
MEGAze posted...

No one can be as bad as Capcom.
I bought a damn 3ds just for Megaman Legends 3, and then everything changed when the Capcom nation attacked.

i hate that capcom allowed shoryuken spam for so many years.

^i was thinking that too. but so many like fb here and i love girls especially ... so i might get FB.
---
RIP 2PAC
#7Simon_PetrikovPosted 9/16/2013 10:29:40 PM
GTA V has girls.
---
~The (N)ice King~
http://i.imgur.com/V0NMmmo.png
#8MEGAze(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 10:31:25 PM
thank god someone posted cuz i've been waiting in this line for a response and holding peeps up all night. imma need a few more opinions tho before i buy one
---
RIP 2PAC
#9Simon_PetrikovPosted 9/16/2013 10:32:23 PM
Just do it.
---
~The (N)ice King~
http://i.imgur.com/V0NMmmo.png
#10MEGAze(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 10:35:08 PM
what makes it better?
---
RIP 2PAC