Full Burst or GTA V?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: MEGAze

MEGAze
3 years ago#1
Which should I spend my money on?

I'm a diehard Naruto fan, having seen all of the Part 1 anime and the filler up to Ranmaru and the reject swordsman; I've also played Storm 1 and Storm 3, along with Konoha Senki and I have some Naruto characters on my MUGEN. So, I'm very dedicated to the Naruto series, of course.

But I also like good games, like GTA V. I've heard that Full Burst is going to be cheap, since it's a DLC, and I'm not saving up but like having my money's worth.

I'm asking the Storm 3 board because the Full Burst board is dead and the GTA V board is antagonistic with rabid, foaming-mouth mods who attack you for the slightest insult of their beloved gameónot unlike here.

...well, I guess this means I should get Full Burst, huh? I guess what I'm trying to ask is this:

Should my love for Naruto be greater than my love for good games like GTA V?
RIP 2PAC

User Info: GenjutsuCrow

GenjutsuCrow
3 years ago#2
You might as well ask anywhere else, because I'm sure everyone will just tell you to get GTA V out of spite for CC2.
I've got moves like Jaeger.
http://goo.gl/O02Qv0

MEGAze
3 years ago#3
well CC2 deserves it for being as bad as capcom company and EA and LJN but I like Naruto characters particularly sasame sexy fuuma so i just hold my breath that my favorites are in and maybe pts sakura got a buff back to her gens power and the geekdom is better than the massively better gameplay and story of gta v but i was gonna ask the fable 3 board if no one could help me here. maybe the dead or alive 5 board since sasame looks like a younger kasumi and they aren't biased since you can do chicks in gta v
RIP 2PAC

User Info: GenjutsuCrow

GenjutsuCrow
3 years ago#4
MEGAze posted...
well CC2 deserves it for being as bad as capcom company and EA and LJN but I like Naruto characters particularly sasame sexy fuuma so i just hold my breath that my favorites are in and maybe pts sakura got a buff back to her gens power and the geekdom is better than the massively better gameplay and story of gta v but i was gonna ask the fable 3 board if no one could help me here. maybe the dead or alive 5 board since sasame looks like a younger kasumi and they aren't biased since you can do chicks in gta v

No one can be as bad as Capcom.
I bought a damn 3ds just for Megaman Legends 3, and then everything changed when the Capcom nation attacked.
I've got moves like Jaeger.
http://goo.gl/O02Qv0

User Info: Goombacrusher

Goombacrusher
3 years ago#5
GTAV
Every time I post on GameFAQs, an angel gets its wings.

MEGAze
3 years ago#6
GenjutsuCrow posted...
MEGAze posted...

No one can be as bad as Capcom.
I bought a damn 3ds just for Megaman Legends 3, and then everything changed when the Capcom nation attacked.

i hate that capcom allowed shoryuken spam for so many years.

^i was thinking that too. but so many like fb here and i love girls especially ... so i might get FB.
RIP 2PAC

User Info: Simon_Petrikov

Simon_Petrikov
3 years ago#7
GTA V has girls.
~The (N)ice King~
http://i.imgur.com/V0NMmmo.png

MEGAze
3 years ago#8
thank god someone posted cuz i've been waiting in this line for a response and holding peeps up all night. imma need a few more opinions tho before i buy one
RIP 2PAC

User Info: Simon_Petrikov

Simon_Petrikov
3 years ago#9
Just do it.
~The (N)ice King~
http://i.imgur.com/V0NMmmo.png

MEGAze
3 years ago#10
what makes it better?
RIP 2PAC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived