Finally.*spoilers*

#1HaahahahaPosted 9/17/2013 4:32:43 AM
I just read the latest chapter.

I do not like naruto's story. It has do many cliché moments. Plot holes. And everything is so damn convenient for the good guys that you just wanna roll your eyes. Naruto has never had a terribly battle until now.

Unlike other animes naruto has never lost a limb. Watched someone he loved die or anything that really hit close to home. Its always juat some garbage and crap talking until someone powers up and uses a op move. They are sages not ninjas.

I digress.

Thus chapter tickled my chest. Knowing that instead of the usual ' I have all my friends and we are gonna win' crap every other fight presents. He finaly made a life or death choice.

Right now he chose to fight. Knowing there is a good good very good chance they will die. They so not know how they will win. They dont know if they will win. All he knows is tat he doesnt want to feel regret, everyone else is being human. Wanting to give up and die. Scared. Peacefully. Naruto is the abarrant. He will die for the sake of his friends because of how he lives his life. Finally. An epic moment in the series.

Now everyone knows how he feels and why he is fighting. And while they are being honest with themselves about wantingto give up. They know why he will fight and hopefully they shed a tear. Because in naruto's eyes he has everything to lose by giving up. And by everything I mean everything he stands for.
---
"The world is full of bull*******" Adachi
Black2 FC: 4986 6507 4001
#2Kingscorpiop93Posted 9/17/2013 6:53:03 AM
Haahahaha posted...

I do not like naruto's story. It has do many cliché moments. Plot holes. And everything is so damn convenient for the good guys that you just wanna roll your eyes. Naruto has never had a terribly battle until now.

Unlike other animes naruto has never lost a limb. Watched someone he loved die or anything that really hit close to home. Its always juat some garbage and crap talking until someone powers up and uses a op move. They are sages not ninjas.

I digress.

Thus chapter tickled my chest. Knowing that instead of the usual ' I have all my friends and we are gonna win' crap every other fight presents. He finaly made a life or death choice.

Right now he chose to fight. Knowing there is a good good very good chance they will die. They so not know how they will win. They dont know if they will win. All he knows is tat he doesnt want to feel regret, everyone else is being human. Wanting to give up and die. Scared. Peacefully. Naruto is the abarrant. He will die for the sake of his friends because of how he lives his life. Finally. An epic moment in the series.

Now everyone knows how he feels and why he is fighting. And while they are being honest with themselves about wantingto give up. They know why he will fight and hopefully they shed a tear. Because in naruto's eyes he has everything to lose by giving up. And by everything I mean everything he stands for.

You must don't read the story then, because he lost the only person who was like a father to him almost lost his sensei and failed at being the friend Sasuke needed. Not every main character needs to adhere to your main character stereotypes. This is what happens when people think that attack on titan is the greatest thing since strawberry jam on hot fresh jiffymix cornbread. I'm not trying to defend Naruto's obvious flaws as a whole, but to attack it without knowing some of the big things is funny. Just how much suffering do you want to see a 15 year old go through?
---
---
PSN: Kingscorpiop93
#3HidanFTWPosted 9/17/2013 7:36:31 AM
Haahahaha posted...

I digress.

Jiraiya lost a limb
Orochimaru lost his arm usage
Heck, Deidara lost both arms

as for not hitting close to home:
Orochimaru attacked the village
Pain completely leveled the whole village

as for not losing someone he loved:
His sensei died, the person he saw as almost another father figure
neji died
shikamaru is basically dead

And he couldn't save his friend from childhood from going down the wrong path.

Also, from all the errors your post had, it seems you hastily wrote it or used the speech to text option on your phone.
---
Official Hidan of the Naruto Ultimate Nina Storm 3 Board
#4TheLastZweiPosted 9/17/2013 9:33:38 AM
HidanFTW posted...
Haahahaha posted...

I digress.

Jiraiya lost a limb
Orochimaru lost his arm usage
Heck, Deidara lost both arms

as for not hitting close to home:
Orochimaru attacked the village
Pain completely leveled the whole village

as for not losing someone he loved:
His sensei died, the person he saw as almost another father figure
neji died
shikamaru is basically dead

And he couldn't save his friend from childhood from going down the wrong path.

Also, from all the errors your post had, it seems you hastily wrote it or used the speech to text option on your phone.

Tsunade will heal Shikamaru. Just because Sakura can't heal him; doesn't mean Shikamaru won't be able to..... at least I hope.
---
"It's just a game bro."
http://goo.gl/L5D4P5
#5Dark_DespairPosted 9/17/2013 9:47:06 AM
Lol troll topic.

Naruto is in fact cliche but your rambling falls apart soon after..
---
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag 2 and Black Ops II.
#6monopoly_kingPosted 9/17/2013 10:58:31 AM
Don't you think it is a little too soon to be writing off a cliché moment? As just the same, I could pinpoint Naruto's fight with Pain where he was equally (if not more) in a state of giving up -- he was going to let the Kyuubi take over his body for goodness sake. And because it was convenient, plot magic occurred to save the day, who is to say that this war will be any different?
#7TerryJ999Posted 9/17/2013 12:28:01 PM
Kingscorpiop93 posted...
Haahahaha posted...

I digress.

You must don't read the story then, because he lost the only person who was like a father to him almost lost his sensei and failed at being the friend Sasuke needed. Not every main character needs to adhere to your main character stereotypes. This is what happens when people think that attack on titan is the greatest thing since strawberry jam on hot fresh jiffymix cornbread. I'm not trying to defend Naruto's obvious flaws as a whole, but to attack it without knowing some of the big things is funny. Just how much suffering do you want to see a 15 year old go through?

I---What??
#8DiogoShadowJorgPosted 9/17/2013 1:50:52 PM
Let me make this perfectly clear. Killing a character that is close to the main character is fair game,but losing a limp is going too far,no main character worth their salt lose their limps,at least not forever,because if they do they should replace them with either cyborg parts or any magical methodes that allow to replace those.
---
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
#9Haahahaha(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 11:21:48 AM
The reason I personally feel naruto is weak. Is because the gravity of the situation never really hits. This is an example. Its not a comparison.

Attack on titan. And please dont cry about how you start seeing attack on titan all the time. Its a new series somewhat. This is what happens and its popular because it is good.

When one of the abarrants charge the wall. The good guys fire shots at it. And it fails. So far these are the only people we see that are capable of fighting back. There isnt a naruto waiting to predictably show up and win.

They fire shots. The shots fail. People die. This is realistic. The reason everyone besides naruto loses is because they arent naruto. Nobody beats pain because they arent naruto. Insignificant charcters only try with lacking skills an fail predictably. And naruto shows up an wins with a few scratches. Its dumb and shallow
---
#10Haahahaha(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 11:42:41 AM
Orochimaru lost his arm usage. But he still does seals. Kishi throws in an excuse for him to use arms.

However you never see the impact of his lack of arms usage. You never see orochimaru go o sh**** because his hands fail him at the worst possile second and his life is at risk. He's always laughing and trolling and nobody can relate to him. He's your favourite? Its because he looks creepy ha cool jutsu. Whatever the reason it shallow and dumb.

Jiraiya lost an arm? Its because he wasnt meant to beat pain. We knew this before the fight. And if you didnt know its because well that explains why you fid naruto appealling.

We need naruto to lose an arm. Maybe not forever but someone needs to hit naruto so hard he loses his mind and puts everything on the line because thats whathumans do. Naruto doesnt die and if he does its sad. But we all know he isnt dead he comes back with too much chakra and wins every time. No matter what. Its weak.

There needs to be an oh ******* moment where not een naruto knows what to do but fights anyways. That moment happened two days ago when you read the chapter. Outside of that its just hallow fights were it seems risky but it isnt because everyone is arguing and is full of power. Also flash backs take too long.
---