Finally.*spoilers*

#21MEGAzePosted 9/20/2013 9:19:28 AM
And now you're mad that you know I'm right? Pathetic.

People are always to stubborn to admit their ignorance.

Anyway, lol. To mark or not mark the above post....
---
RIP 2PAC
#22Dark_DespairPosted 9/20/2013 10:32:21 AM
MEGAze posted...

You're really quite slow. Your response had nothing to do with what I typed. You typed it up to get a rise and now you're admitting that you mark posts.

If that's your game, then you truly have too much time on your hands. No one to annoy IRL?...what a pity.
---
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag 2 and Black Ops II.
#23TheCAWWItachiPosted 9/20/2013 12:52:58 PM
HidanFTW posted...
Dark_Despair posted...
Haahahaha posted...
Orochimaru lost his arm usage. But he still does seals. Kishi throws in an excuse for him to use arms.

However you never see the impact of his lack of arms usage. You never see orochimaru go o sh**** because his hands fail him at the worst possile second and his life is at risk. He's always laughing and trolling and nobody can relate to him. He's your favourite? Its because he looks creepy ha cool jutsu. Whatever the reason it shallow and dumb.

Jiraiya lost an arm? Its because he wasnt meant to beat pain. We knew this before the fight. And if you didnt know its because well that explains why you fid naruto appealling.

We need naruto to lose an arm. Maybe not forever but someone needs to hit naruto so hard he loses his mind and puts everything on the line because thats whathumans do. Naruto doesnt die and if he does its sad. But we all know he isnt dead he comes back with too much chakra and wins every time. No matter what. Its weak.

There needs to be an oh ******* moment where not een naruto knows what to do but fights anyways. That moment happened two days ago when you read the chapter. Outside of that its just hallow fights were it seems risky but it isnt because everyone is arguing and is full of power. Also flash backs take too long.

You really are a clown.

Not the funny type but the sad/pathetic fool everyone pities. I love when people put down others for actually liking the series. It's not a perfect tale by any means but what you're suggesting is pretty asinine.

---
I am Crowman, the mighty protector of the crowclan, fear my power and my crows, you can reach me with either the crow call or crow signal
CAWW!!! CAWW!!! CAWW!
#24MEGAzePosted 9/20/2013 1:30:16 PM
Dark_Despair posted...
MEGAze posted...

You're really quite slow. Your response had nothing to do with what I typed. You typed it up to get a rise and now you're admitting that you mark posts.

If that's your game, then you truly have too much time on your hands. No one to annoy IRL?...what a pity.

No, I made a comment to the TC that I thought you would've got, but you obviously didn't, despite the word's being right in front of your fat face.

Then I told you that it was and (assuming YOU'RE not utterly slow and then saw it in the OP) you got in your feelings and copied my post for a generic, salty insult.

Then I said that you're stubborn; and now, you're trying to say that my response had nothing to do with what you typed. You obviously had a problem with the OP and I added to it by mentioning something stupid that the OP said. Because you have can't read and problems, you took offense to what I said, even though it was about the OP (which, once again, you failed to fully read).

I don't know this "rise" you're speaking of, but you can keep it to yourself. I don't swing that way, bud. Sorry.

Now, stop whining. You're lolworthy with this crying. And no, I didn't mark your post, but anyone easily could and still can.

Salty in advance, are we?
---
RIP 2PAC
#25Dark_DespairPosted 9/21/2013 8:36:00 AM
Then I said that you're stubborn; and now, you're trying to say that my response had nothing to do with what you typed. You obviously had a problem with the OP and I added to it by mentioning something stupid that the OP said. Because you have can't read and problems, you took offense to what I said, even though it was about the OP (which, once again, you failed to fully read).

Yo check out Special Ed over here. I wish I was actually salty then you'd get your electronic win but when I can't even decipher the venom you're trying to spew I just feel sorry for the folks who raised you and at the same time I'd like to backhand your educators.

I'll just put you on ignore before you suffer an aneurysm trying to insult me some more. Out of sight, out of mind which will hopefully keep you out of harm's way.
---
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag 2 and Black Ops II.