Which kunoichi do you wish was playable?

#21AMP1317Posted 9/20/2013 7:17:06 AM
Lockon posted...
inb4Goten

Inb4AMP

Shizune is the only reason I'll buy another Naruto game. If she's never playable, I'll never buy one. Simple as that.
Goten and I are the only two who understands Shizune's awesomeness. Also, she's got some nice legs!!
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
"Remember when you eat, you're just a vacuum with nipples."
#22cuttin_in_farmPosted 9/20/2013 8:31:08 AM
KizaruOfLight posted...
cuttin_in_farm posted...
Remind me again why the lone clone character is winning? The one character that brings nothing new to the table? At all?

Big fishnet boobs.

I expect too much of Narufans.
---
Humans are idiots until proven intelligent.
FF14 ARR: http://tinyurl.com/Mia-Rivers
#23Dark_DespairPosted 9/20/2013 10:19:40 AM(edited)
cuttin_in_farm posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
cuttin_in_farm posted...
Remind me again why the lone clone character is winning? The one character that brings nothing new to the table? At all?

Big fishnet boobs.

To be fair she's tsundere and she's still hot despite having the snake gene. I can't imagine saying the same for Oro or Kabutorochi even if I liked guys.
---
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag 2 and Black Ops II.
#24Dark_DespairPosted 9/20/2013 10:14:19 AM
EonmasterX_Jwin posted...
I like both Guren & Anko alot. But you know what i like way more than both of them? Ice & water element. Crystal style is remniscent of ice to me. Guess who gets more of my favor? We already got Orochimaru & Kabuto rocking snake style harder than Anko ever will. Heck, Hebi Sasuke was abusing snakes way harder than Anko ever did. She was, as much as i hate to say it, like their de-volved forms...

But Haku was the only ice i ever got...& he died WAY before his prime. Then Guren came to not only fill the void...but make it overflow. The only thing similar about Anko & Guren is their hairstyle. & even then, it's not by much. So Guren being a rip off of Anko is beyond me... But hey, tell yourself whatever you have to to convince yourself Guren a rip off of Anko, bc no matter how you slice it, if Guren & Anko fought, it would be a God stomp in Guren's favor 100% of the time.

I can admit that Guren would beat Anko. Most of the filler characters/villains have jutsu on another level and logically no Special Jonin would compete. Both Guren and Anko share the same hairstyle, tan coat, and Orochimaru got to both of them at one point in their life. Not too mention both seem to have a similar disposition. So I don't have to convince myself of anything, sounds like you're the one in denial...it's really not much of a reach.

Also I don't see how Anko compares to the three characters who actually embraced the White Snake jutsu. She's actively struggling with the Curse Mark and doesn't want to succumb so yeah of course she's not going to be on the same level of kabutorochi>>>>>Orochimaru>>Sasuke. She also exhibited no snake like tendencies other than summoning a few on occasion and her tongue possibly?
---
#25EonmasterX_JwinPosted 9/20/2013 11:14:41 AM
Dark_Despair posted...
EonmasterX_Jwin posted...
I like both Guren & Anko alot. But you know what i like way more than both of them? Ice & water element. Crystal style is remniscent of ice to me. Guess who gets more of my favor? We already got Orochimaru & Kabuto rocking snake style harder than Anko ever will. Heck, Hebi Sasuke was abusing snakes way harder than Anko ever did. She was, as much as i hate to say it, like their de-volved forms...

But Haku was the only ice i ever got...& he died WAY before his prime. Then Guren came to not only fill the void...but make it overflow. The only thing similar about Anko & Guren is their hairstyle. & even then, it's not by much. So Guren being a rip off of Anko is beyond me... But hey, tell yourself whatever you have to to convince yourself Guren a rip off of Anko, bc no matter how you slice it, if Guren & Anko fought, it would be a God stomp in Guren's favor 100% of the time.

I can admit that Guren would beat Anko. Most of the filler characters/villains have jutsu on another level and logically no Special Jonin would compete. Both Guren and Anko share the same hairstyle, tan coat, and Orochimaru got to both of them at one point in their life. Not too mention both seem to have a similar disposition. So I don't have to convince myself of anything, sounds like you're the one in denial...it's really not much of a reach.

Also I don't see how Anko compares to the three characters who actually embraced the White Snake jutsu. She's actively struggling with the Curse Mark and doesn't want to succumb so yeah of course she's not going to be on the same level of kabutorochi>>>>>Orochimaru>>Sasuke. She also exhibited no snake like tendencies other than summoning a few on occasion and her tongue possibly?

Similar disposition i can totally agree on. Cheap rip off, is what i'm contesting. So if your fine with reprasing your wording to the former then we have an understanding... & i suppose she did try the tounge thing, but Oro took it to the next level...& then even further.
#26cuttin_in_farmPosted 9/20/2013 6:44:10 PM
Dark_Despair posted...
cuttin_in_farm posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
cuttin_in_farm posted...

Big fishnet boobs.

To be fair she's tsundere and she's still hot despite having the snake gene. I can't imagine saying the same for Oro or Kabutorochi even if I liked guys.

She's not tsundere at all. She's just a sexualized creep. Kinda like Orochimaru, actually. And what relevance does attractiveness have? Is that why people voted for her?
---
#27Goten55Posted 9/20/2013 7:01:58 PM
cuttin_in_farm posted...
s that why people voted for her?

Maybe. People like who they like for different reasons.
---
Plutia/Iris Heart Month!
http://i.imgur.com/OM3UrrM.jpg http://i.imgur.com/5dkkZCv.gif http://i.imgur.com/Jrq9Kyq.gif http://i.imgur.com/Cq5R2fV.gif
#28Dark_DespairPosted 9/21/2013 8:48:26 AM
cuttin_in_farm posted...
She's not tsundere at all. She's just a sexualized creep. Kinda like Orochimaru, actually. And what relevance does attractiveness have? Is that why people voted for her?

She's not at all like Orochimaru in that respect. I don't know what you've been reading/watching. Not tsundere? Ok. I just mentioned attractiveness as one of the qualities not the lone factor. If that was true Samui would probably be winning by a large amount.
---
#29MEGAzePosted 9/21/2013 9:26:00 AM
AMP1317 posted...
Lockon posted...
inb4Goten

Inb4AMP

Shizune is the only reason I'll buy another Naruto game. If she's never playable, I'll never buy one. Simple as that.
Goten and I are the only two who understands Shizune's awesomeness. Also, she's got some nice legs!!

Shizune's old.
---
RIP 2PAC
#30cuttin_in_farmPosted 10/1/2013 7:18:22 PM
Dark_Despair posted...
cuttin_in_farm posted...

She's not at all like Orochimaru in that respect. I don't know what you've been reading/watching. Not tsundere? Ok. I just mentioned attractiveness as one of the qualities not the lone factor. If that was true Samui would probably be winning by a large amount.

She licked blood off of kid Naruto's face >_>. That's not creepy to you?

And Samui isn't that attractive, imo. Pretty plain, actually. Unless you're into the un-proportional breasts thing.
---