Not too familiar with Naruto, should I get this?

#1Bleachfan333Posted 10/9/2013 5:34:36 PM
Hey everyone,

My local GameStop has this game on display and I have found the gameplay for this to be really fun, but I have no idea I am doing. I also have not watched a single episode of the anime, but know a few of the main characters such as Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.

Should I get this game or its "Full Burst" edition, or should I get a different Naruto game? I've been itching to play a 3D-type fighting game since the only fighting games I own are on a 2D plane (Mortal Kombat, Marvel vs Capcom 3).

A bit off-topic question: how are the Dragon Ball Z games? The trailer for Battle of Z seems pretty cool, but otherwise Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is the only experience I have with DBZ games.

Thanks.
---
PSN ID: Bleachfan333
#2MEGAzePosted 10/9/2013 5:36:41 PM
1. Don't get any game from this series. It sucks as a whole. If you must, get the first or Gens.

2. Raging Blast is just above BT3 in terms of gameplay. Both are better than RB2.
---
http://path.im/11gpbs
#3Green_PuffPosted 10/9/2013 5:47:45 PM
Mega pretty much has it covered.

Except he doesn't have a badass sig like mine!

V
---
Stop resisting!!!
#4Bleachfan333(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 5:53:55 PM
MEGAze posted...
1. Don't get any game from this series. It sucks as a whole. If you must, get the first or Gens.

2. Raging Blast is just above BT3 in terms of gameplay. Both are better than RB2.

1. Oh, there's problems with this series? Do you mind if you can expand on that? From what I played, it seemed fine to me. And Gens came out before NUNS3, right?

2. Thanks, I'll check that out.
---
#5Cosmo89Posted 10/9/2013 6:02:01 PM
Green_Puff posted...
Mega pretty much has it covered.

Except he doesn't have a badass sig like mine!

V

You two are made for each other ahhh...
---
Exodia obliterate with kunai with chain
#6Green_PuffPosted 10/9/2013 6:04:33 PM
What the blazes are you talking about?
---
Stop resisting!!!
#7shadowtrialPosted 10/9/2013 6:06:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8SgtGalaxyPosted 10/9/2013 6:11:40 PM(edited)
Bleachfan333 posted...
MEGAze posted...

1. Oh, there's problems with this series? Do you mind if you can expand on that? From what I played, it seemed fine to me. And Gens came out before NUNS3, right?

Just wait till Full burst

You get all costumes, more story content and a extra character.

No point in getting this version as of right now unless you wanna spend abit less
---
this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big d*** or 2) a small d***, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
-Bokkin
#9DesktopzPosted 10/9/2013 6:11:18 PM
Bleachfan333 posted...
MEGAze posted...

The game is extremely simple. Not much in terms of skill. Some characters are leagues above the others, the community is horrible (See Puff) and gameplay is unbalanced. Save yourself and just buy GTA V.
---
Sarcasm Imminent
http://i.imgur.com/2xdIc.gif .-. http://i.imgur.com/oJPxJZE.gif
#10Bleachfan333(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 6:15:46 PM
Desktopz posted...
Bleachfan333 posted...
MEGAze posted...

The game is extremely simple. Not much in terms of skill. Some characters are leagues above the others, the community is horrible (See Puff) and gameplay is unbalanced. Save yourself and just buy GTA V.

I already have GTA V, :D.

So the only problems with this game are that it's too simple and some characters are overpowered?
---