What the hell is this?

#1azurebeastPosted 10/10/2013 8:06:43 PM
Come back after 4 months of not playing at started entering tournaments and stuff and i noticed something now. Everybody i've ever fought with a mic complains about me using a guard type? why is this? it doesn't make me a noob, and it is not the reason they lose in most cases(as i beat my opponents by a margin) so tell me,WHATS WRONG WITH GUARD TYPES? someone explain to me how they're cheap
#2Green_PuffPosted 10/10/2013 8:20:06 PM
Secret society of guard haters?
---
Stop resisting!!!
#3MEGAzePosted 10/10/2013 8:41:11 PM
they prevent all types of dashing (basically attacking) and can cause the TUJ glitch.
---
http://path.im/11gpbs
#4zorax_powerPosted 10/11/2013 3:02:05 AM(edited)
Because guard types do not reward their recklessness. What ever makes them lose makes you a noob. Take MEGA for example. Read what he just said. He is a guard type hater.
---
GT: King Brick Fist
#5Green_PuffPosted 10/11/2013 3:45:24 AM
I do hate running into a guard while dashing and they prepare a TUJ and it always seems to connect...

Maybe... Maybe I am... a member of the secret society of guard haters!!

P.s: I really believe there is a glitch when bumping into a guard and they TUJ and my subs just seem to be taking a vacation...
---
Stop resisting!!!
#6azurebeast(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 6:28:12 AM
I don't use the TUJ glitch or TUJ period so it's gotta be something else. Smh you people can't get around it , so you ban it? SMFH
#7KizaruOfLightPosted 10/11/2013 7:03:53 AM
This community just gets worse and worse.
---
FFXIV: ARR - R'saihe Asah on Cactuar.
Beautiful Brown Skin. MNK, PLD, SCH, and BRD.
#8EonmasterX_JwinPosted 10/11/2013 7:50:40 AM
azurebeast posted...
I don't use the TUJ glitch or TUJ period so it's gotta be something else. Smh you people can't get around it , so you ban it? SMFH

I personally stopped using guard types strictly bc i found them to be a nuicence in Storm 3. I hate when a foe would break my guard mid combo & my assist come out to "save me" by bumping into the foe only to have them deck me with an Ougi/TUJ.

Sure, it saved me a few times like that, but the bad out weighed the good imo. That said, ppl have a hard time dealing with grd types regardless of how you use them. So it's not you. Ppl just find it easier to complain you into stopping to use them before they try to learn how to deal with it properly.

Your not in the wrong, just let them complain... As long as your not using any TUJ glitches they have no right to complain... & even if you use the TUJ glitch then they're no OBLIGATED to fight you. They could just leave.

I don't fight ppl who use the TUJ glitch religiously. If i see the symptoms of a TUJ glitcher i bait them. If they bite i know to play the run game until their TUJ runs out or until they deplete enough chakra trying to catch me that they can't use a TUJ. You'd be suprised how many ppl rage quitted when their precious guage ran out... & if they push rematch i just leave. No reason to stress myself out fighting ppl like that...
#9Kudou_AkaiPosted 10/11/2013 9:41:12 AM
i don't mind if beginners or fair players use it as i can get around it, but if the noobs start running, turtling & relying on that ish thats when i really hate it. i wish they could either tweak the dash guarding or implement something else to make it more fair.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/The_Final_Storm.png
#10MEGAzePosted 10/11/2013 9:46:19 AM
zorax_power posted...
Because guard types do not reward their recklessness. What ever makes them lose makes you a noob. Take MEGA for example. Read what he just said. He is a guard type hater.

yet my mains all use guard types.

try again, troll
---
http://path.im/11gpbs