Itachi vs Hokages.

#1LittleDeathJrPosted 10/24/2013 4:25:57 AM
Who has the least chance at Itachi beating?(Besides Hashirama) - Results (87 votes)
Tobirama
14.94% (13 votes)
Hiruzen
5.75% (5 votes)
Minato
17.24% (15 votes)
Tsunade
33.33% (29 votes)
Danzo
28.74% (25 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Title pretty much sums it all up.
---
"Omg cod is bad n un shuld feel bad 4 liking it xD." - Hipster idiots. If you think Jesus was a zombie, you're a moron. PSN: {suicidebomb2}
#2HighLight43Posted 10/24/2013 5:57:06 AM
That question was oddly formulated, by I'll assume you're asking who is less likely to defeat Itachi and I'll say... Tsunade.
#3DrSubjugatorPosted 10/24/2013 6:41:51 AM
I say Danzo, because if A is greater than B, and B is greater than C, then A is Greater than C.

Danzo couldn't handle Sasuke, and Itachi had Sasuke backed into a corner despite 1) being nearly blind 2) suffering from a terminal disease and 3) not even trying to win.
#4LittleDeathJr(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 6:42:27 AM
I meant who has the most chance at beating Itachi.
---
"Omg cod is bad n un shuld feel bad 4 liking it xD." - Hipster idiots. If you think Jesus was a zombie, you're a moron. PSN: {suicidebomb2}
#5HighLight43Posted 10/24/2013 7:37:32 AM
In that case... huh, difficult question. I'm torn between Tobirama and Minato. Tobirama is more versatile, but Minato has greater mastery of FTG, which I believe would be a useful tool against Itachi.

Still, I don't see Itachi losing against either of them.
#6garra779Posted 10/24/2013 8:29:46 AM
DrSubjugator hmm question though, danzo did not try that hard vsing sasuke he even said that he does not want to waste alot of chakra because tobi was still their and Danzo wanted to beat him.

I thought the TC question was who has the least chance of winning vsing Itachi. But I think minato would be a great match with him if Itachi was at full strength with no illness or nothing.
---
PSN: WngZero_custom
fizz Jr fc- 0433-7354-2511- white 2
#7EliteJFoxPosted 10/24/2013 8:35:11 AM
DrSubjugator posted...
I say Danzo, because if A is greater than B, and B is greater than C, then A is Greater than C.

Danzo couldn't handle Sasuke, and Itachi had Sasuke backed into a corner despite 1) being nearly blind 2) suffering from a terminal disease and 3) not even trying to win.

actually thats false, when danzo fought sasuke he wasnt at full power, aka shisui eye, on top of that he wasnt going all out cause he was saving chakra to fight tobi next, on top of that danzo still had the strength to get up despite his wound, but sasuke got healed by karin, if it werent for karin sasuke would have died right there cause he had a deep wound too.
---
Official 1st Hokage
PSN: EliteJFox
#8cuttin_in_farmPosted 10/24/2013 9:58:43 AM
Least chance is Tsunade since none of Itachi's main attacks are tankable.

Most chance is Danzo if his arm is prepared just based on being able to outlast Itachi or mind control GG.

If no prep allowed, Tobirama since dancing around Susano should be easy enough, while his water style should > Itachi's fire and water style. Not to mention he should have experience with Uchiha, IIRC.

Though I question how any of the kage get pass Tsukuyomi.
---
Humans are idiots until proven intelligent.
#9DrSubjugatorPosted 10/24/2013 10:18:05 AM
garra779 posted...
DrSubjugator hmm question though, danzo did not try that hard vsing sasuke he even said that he does not want to waste alot of chakra because tobi was still their and Danzo wanted to beat him.

I thought the TC question was who has the least chance of winning vsing Itachi. But I think minato would be a great match with him if Itachi was at full strength with no illness or nothing.

Good point. But still I think Itachi would have the least trouble against Danzo. The reason being that while he DID have some formidable jutsus, Danzo had a lot of trouble controlling Hashirama's power. Tsunade has much more attacking strength than Danzo, her regeneration jutsu basically accomplishes the same thing as the Izanagi, as it makes her invincible to mortal wounds for a period of time, and she doesn't have to worry about some injected DNA taking over her body.

But getting back on topic, I believe that the Hokage that would give Itachi the most trouble is Minato. He has the ability to warp himself anywhere at the speed of light, and since the susano'o is hollow he could warp himself inside it and hit Itachi with a rasengan.
#10UltimaXOmegaPosted 10/24/2013 2:15:55 PM
I thought you meant least so I voted Tobirama.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official Black Mage Vivi of the Final Fantasy XV board