Poll: Storm Generations vs Storm 3

#1Rurouni720Posted 11/2/2013 7:12:18 PM
Which was better overall? - Results (202 votes)
Storm Generations
29.7% (60 votes)
Storm 3
70.3% (142 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Topic.
#2Sierra-G719Posted 11/2/2013 7:16:34 PM
Gen by far. Storm 3 was just "prettier"
---
This is my sig. There are many others like this, but this one is mine.
#3cuttin_in_farmPosted 11/2/2013 7:33:55 PM
Tilt cancels being gone and the stupid IAs REALLY hurts Storm 3 in my eyes. It removed any semblance of character diversity, and made most characters completely boring.

Status items being nerfed to uselessness for no reason didn't help. As well as nerfs characters didn't deserve (Chiyo's chakra kunai, Tenten's grab, Kabutomaru's poison tag, Kankuro's chakra kunai, Tenten's combos in general, Suigetsu's/Zabuza's jutsu, Kurotsuchi's support, Haku's jutsu, etc)

The character diversity was just butchered way too much. And character diversity is my biggest priority.
---
FF14: ARR bio: http://i.imgur.com/2zhPSlV.png
"Fight fair", is such a silly request. If this "fair" fight leads to you winning, why comply?
#4MEGAzePosted 11/2/2013 8:26:57 PM
Lol@Storm3voters.

I loved how great Storm 3 was. I loved how they even released a mandatory-yet-half-assed patch for its abundance of game ruining glitches.
---
http://path.im/11gpbs
#5Kudou_AkaiPosted 11/2/2013 8:27:25 PM
Sierra-G719 posted...
Gen by far. Storm 3 was just "prettier"

This ^
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/The_Final_Storm.png
#6OwnagepuffsPosted 11/3/2013 12:21:37 AM
The only correct answer is Gens. Every charater had working combos and NMC combos.
---
Objection!
#7SuperVegito2487Posted 11/3/2013 1:27:35 AM
3... more characters, AND gen was mostly just a stepping stone..

it had ZERO boss battles, ergo 3 is better.

gen has ONE THING i know off that storm 3 cant do and that is left/right combos, but it
adds more chars
and gives us back the story with boss fights...

id say thats a decent sacrifice.
---
Adam Savage: LET'S PILLAGE
Tory Bellici: I don't think that's legal in California
#8MEGAzePosted 11/3/2013 1:50:13 AM
SuperVegito2487 posted...

gen has ONE THING i know off that storm 3 cant do and that is left/right combos, but it
adds more chars

I'm pretty sure Gens has more characters, right? All Storm 3 has over Gens in terms of characters is the 7 Jinchuuriki. There are more PTS characters in Gens than that. And all of the Gens characters are deeper than the Storm 3 characters....

...oh, you're counting the Storm 3 clones? Well, why didn't you say so?

Storm 3 boss battles are nice. Storm 3 story mode glitches and unplayable boss battles aren't nice.

...I take it back. You're joking aren't you.
---
http://path.im/11gpbs
#9SuperVegito2487Posted 11/3/2013 3:08:55 AM
MEGAze posted...
SuperVegito2487 posted...

adds more chars

I'm pretty sure Gens has more characters, right? All Storm 3 has over Gens in terms of characters is the 7 Jinchuuriki. There are more PTS characters in Gens than that. And all of the Gens characters are deeper than the Storm 3 characters....

...oh, you're counting the Storm 3 clones? Well, why didn't you say so?

Storm 3 boss battles are nice. Storm 3 story mode glitches and unplayable boss battles aren't nice.

...I take it back. You're joking aren't you.

uh NO??

boss battles= epicness..

generations isnt that good... story mode is epicness, idk what the hell you mean by glitches.

while i fully agree that storm 1 has stuff 2 gen and 3 needs, they dont have that because of online, which imo is pretty useless anyways

i DONT like online..
---
#10SuperVegito2487Posted 11/3/2013 3:15:18 AM
i never had ANY glitches with the game NONE.

as for chars well theres more than the 7 jinchuriki (with b, gaara and naruto getting an upgrade)

madara, tobi war version, EMS sasuke
raikage new ulti, darui, the 7 support only, hanzo, mifune, cloak kabuto, sage kabuto, butterfly choji, reanimated itachi, nagato...

honestly and what did it loose char wise?? not much.

hell i was planning on trading in gen and storm 3 for full burst game but i couldnt find it and then found out the dlc had FINALLY reached europe so it wasnt necessary...
---