Poll: Storm Generations vs Storm 3

#21Rurouni720(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 12:00:10 PM
Wonder where most of the votes for Storm 3 came from.
#22cuttin_in_farmPosted 11/3/2013 12:07:43 PM(edited)
The people who can't explain how it's better other than "Moar careckterz!" Or boss battles.

Thus, they just vote and leave. Except that one guy who admitted he has no interest in multiplayer, and excluded it for his vote... Thus not answering the poll's question.
---
FF14: ARR bio: http://i.imgur.com/2zhPSlV.png
"Fight fair", is such a silly request. If this "fair" fight leads to you winning, why comply?
#23zorax_powerPosted 11/3/2013 12:33:23 PM
Rurouni720 posted...

From people who do not get bodied for free online.
---
GT: King Brick Fist
#24FlameHAZE89Posted 11/3/2013 12:45:23 PM
Rurouni720 posted...

From people who prefer pretty graphics over quality gameplay.
#25EonmasterX_JwinPosted 11/3/2013 4:35:41 PM(edited)
The thing that pushes Storm 3 over Gen for me personally is Konan having a faster first hit & a buffed tilt, hidan & pts gaara having nerfed jutsu assist wise, & being able to stop & guard instantly after a chakra dash by pushing the guard button instead of having that awkward cool down where you can't sub.

Selfish reasons yes, but whatever, Storm 3 wins for those 3 specific reasons to me. I can more or less play around most other flaws. As long as i have Konan...
#26cuttin_in_farmPosted 11/3/2013 7:02:19 PM
^ Makes me think if my opinion would change if Kurotsuchi was playable, and Temari was top tier...
---
FF14: ARR bio: http://i.imgur.com/2zhPSlV.png
"Fight fair", is such a silly request. If this "fair" fight leads to you winning, why comply?
#27EonmasterX_JwinPosted 11/3/2013 8:52:16 PM
cuttin_in_farm posted...
^ Makes me think if my opinion would change if Kurotsuchi was playable, and Temari was top tier...

Being honest...you probably would think that way. Bc if they drop Konan, i'd walk away from the Storm series in a heart beat.
#28RashFaustinhoPosted 11/4/2013 9:13:22 AM
It's fun to see people talking about gameplay in a series where gameplay had always been the weaker point of the whole product.
Hoping that we'll see a REAL fighting game next time, and not that button mashing and spamming crap, i vote Storm 3 because Storm Generation hasn't even a story mode. Better gameplay? That's not a gameplay, i told you.
#29DrSubjugatorPosted 11/4/2013 10:07:34 AM
It all comes down to eveyone's opinions.

I personally like Gens more than 3.

Why? There are several reasons why.

I don't care about the boss fights. They were OK the first time around, but after that I lost interest in them.

I miss several of the left/right combos that were dropped in storm 3.

I STRONGLY dislike the IAs. (Admittedly this is because I tend to play as Kakashi, Jiraiya, or Shikamaru as they are my favorite characters from the manga and none of them has an exploitable IA)

But the main reason I prefer Gens is because of its roster. There IS a higher number of characters in Storm 3, but that number is inflated by clones. Plus Gens has almost all of the PTS characters, while Storm 3 has very few.

Again, these are simply my opinions, and if you happen to disagree with them, then I won't hold it against you.
#30Green_PuffPosted 11/4/2013 12:04:52 PM
Storm 3 is still winning.
---
Stop resisting!!!