With the PS4 & Xbox One coming out soon...

#1Kudou_AkaiPosted 11/3/2013 4:08:02 PM
What do you expect or would like to see in the next Generation when it comes to the storm series or anime games in general? mechanics, genre, crossovers or even new storm features & mechanics.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/The_Final_Storm.png
#2EonmasterX_JwinPosted 11/3/2013 4:15:15 PM
I'd like to see more Guren, & more ps3/ps4 releases for the Storm series so i don't gotta waste money on a ps4. I also want 5 combo directions, awakenings to mostly lose chakra dash priority & IA to be removed with awakenings having their guard break damage nerefed, & the removal of ground chakra dash cancel, 4 jutsus for every character, with 3 grabs & 2 tilts.

Also i want like 5 alt outfits for Konan & i want young Konan playable. She did at least one attack, so adding her should be no problem for CC2.

Also i want TUJ back to the way they were in Gen. I'm just kinda brainstorming, but you asked, so i just threw out whatever popped in my head.

Konan........................

Konan............................................................
#3EonmasterX_JwinPosted 11/3/2013 4:19:18 PM
Kudou_Akai posted...
What do you expect or would like to see in the next Generation when it comes to the storm series or anime games in general? mechanics, genre, crossovers or even new storm features & mechanics.

Anime games too? Atelier games?... I want more Atelier games... That's what i want for the future...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtqJH2PvyHk
#4RockSauronPosted 11/3/2013 7:12:00 PM
I want a Naruto single player action adventure RPG trilogy with lots of platforming and jutsu based puzzle solving.

Yes, that will happen.
---
Hi. I rawk.
#5EonmasterX_JwinPosted 11/3/2013 8:50:27 PM
RockSauron posted...
I want a Naruto single player action adventure RPG trilogy with lots of platforming and jutsu based puzzle solving.

Yes, that will happen.

If that's all you want, just play Golden Sun 1, 2, & 3.
#6Vector71Posted 11/3/2013 9:56:35 PM
The only thing I can think now is that special teams (Let's say Kakashi/Guy or Ino-Shika-Cho) don't have the regular TUJ attack but a unique attack
#7goodlyoakPosted 11/3/2013 10:34:29 PM
RockSauron posted...

Yes, that will happen.

Wasn't Ubisoft's Naruto games basically just that? But yeah I want a new Naruto single player game, it's been awhile since we had one.
#8monopoly_kingPosted 11/4/2013 12:04:36 AM
goodlyoak posted...
RockSauron posted...

Yes, that will happen.

Wasn't Ubisoft's Naruto games basically just that? But yeah I want a new Naruto single player game, it's been awhile since we had one.

Rise of the Ninja and Broken Bond, both quite decent games with a great concept. The fault lied in the execution, the fighting was kind of stiff and not necessarily polished [fully]. I liked the games though, and felt as if they could have been better than, or at the very least, a great competitor to, the Ultimate Ninja Storm genre, had they been given more time.

Side Note: Rock Lee was awesome in those games.
#9RockSauronPosted 11/4/2013 4:54:26 AM
EonmasterX_Jwin posted...
RockSauron posted...

Yes, that will happen.

If that's all you want, just play Golden Sun 1, 2, & 3.

If a fighting games all you want, just play Street fighter

Seriously, what kind of statement is that :/
---
Hi. I rawk.
#10chunckylover53Posted 11/4/2013 7:27:06 AM
EonmasterX_Jwin posted...
I'd like to see more Guren, ..

Yes brother, the good fight isn't over just yet.