The Evolution of Sasuke Susanoo

#1numba1_gamerPosted 12/10/2013 7:51:39 PM
Oro, Tobirama, Madara have all commented on the abilities of Sasuke and the 1st two mentioned have even stated he has the potential to surpass Madara. My question what further development do you think sasuke can do to surpass Madara? My guess....We've seen Madara final, full chakra released and stabilized susanno and it looked OP and huge. What I think will happen is that sasuke's Susanoo will develop into a different version. I'm thinking like tensai zangetsu from bleach. It will be compressed into just phyical (not chakra...but physical) armour and will be placed on sasuke. So that giant chakra entity will be compressed down to serve as an OP armour for sasuke.
what are your ideas?
---
FC: 3309 0791 3626
#2coonslovaPosted 12/10/2013 10:26:31 PM
i thought of that and i would love for it to happen
---
Dr. Snakes the official young Sasuke of the storm 3 boards
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5568/gfaqs.png and kage Summit Sasuke Rikudo style
#3TerryJ999Posted 12/11/2013 2:31:49 AM
It'll Be the same as Madara, with a sword and maybe a bow. He combined his susanoo with the nine tails and the armor and everything looked almost like Madara.

He didn't surpassed Oro or his brother, how can he surpass Madara?
#4chaoslink87Posted 12/11/2013 11:31:39 AM
numba1_gamer posted...
Oro, Tobirama, Madara have all commented on the abilities of Sasuke and the 1st two mentioned have even stated he has the potential to surpass Madara. My question what further development do you think sasuke can do to surpass Madara? My guess....We've seen Madara final, full chakra released and stabilized susanno and it looked OP and huge. What I think will happen is that sasuke's Susanoo will develop into a different version. I'm thinking like tensai zangetsu from bleach. It will be compressed into just phyical (not chakra...but physical) armour and will be placed on sasuke. So that giant chakra entity will be compressed down to serve as an OP armour for sasuke.
what are your ideas?

I vote for this, kinda like how Ichigo bankai got all sleek and everyone esle's was grandiose
---
The Official Kiba of the Naruto Shippuden Storm 3 Boards
Purple Rain Wesker http://followgram.me/moonicle/176360718953858715_17181264
#5Biofighter55Posted 12/13/2013 6:24:15 PM
chaoslink87 posted...
numba1_gamer posted...
what are your ideas?

I vote for this, kinda like how Ichigo bankai got all sleek and everyone esle's was grandiose

agreed
---
This is my sig. Don't like it, then don't look at it.
#6EonmasterX_JwinPosted 12/14/2013 10:36:13 AM
Biofighter55 posted...
chaoslink87 posted...
numba1_gamer posted...
what are your ideas?

agreed

This now needs to happen.....................
#7Biofighter55Posted 12/14/2013 11:32:00 AM
EonmasterX_Jwin posted...
Biofighter55 posted...
chaoslink87 posted...
numba1_gamer posted...
what are your ideas?

agreed

This now needs to happen.....................

someone contact kishi...
---
This is my sig. Don't like it, then don't look at it.
#8numba1_gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2013 10:15:01 PM
lol nice to see there are some like minded individuals here
---
FC: 3309 0791 3626
#9gyroattackerPosted 12/19/2013 10:22:03 AM
http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=444610
This has come cool ideas of how a chakra mode sort of susanoo would look
#10ArcvalonsPosted 12/21/2013 11:46:15 AM
Easy, Sasuke will awaken the Rinnegan
---
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato.
Arc doesn't speak English; he speaks life, the voice of a generation.-gamerTai and pigg