Rented it, rushed through story mode, now I need some help...

#1hanautaBOBPosted 12/27/2013 3:30:07 AM
So right now, it's back at the store... but I want to know if I'm missing anything important, like characters or maybe a hidden boss fight with QTE. If rushing through the story is enough to unlock all the characters + no additional boss fight with epic QTEs I think I can rest easy for now cause that last battle vs. Jinchuriki, Tailed Beasts and Tobi was very, VERY frustrating... and I really could use a break from this game...

BUT if there is an epic boss fight or playable characters missing, I I'll have to rent it again to get through it as quickly as possible, as long as I'm still good at spamming the CPU...

One more thing...I've seen the full burst dlc in the psn store... after the final story battle was that annoying and I'm not sure what's behind the term "Mission" for this dlc. I don't know if that's a good thing to get... does "Mission" mean stupid stuff like the Sidequests (run around, find item, Mission complete), or battles you can only win if you e.g. finish your enemy with your Ultimate? Would be nice if someone could tell me exactly how this download works, since 100 Missions sounds like a lot of work...

Thanks in advance
#2SuperVegito2487Posted 12/27/2013 8:48:51 AM
yes "the final battle" is a pain in the ass.

but unless you got full burst/love the series(which doesnt seem to be the case or you woulda buyed it) then there isnt much more...

theres 1 thing outside of full burst and thats sasukes fragment chapter which is
1 mob battle, and 1 fight against tobi perma awakening.

if it WAS full burst, then completing fragment unlocks that boss battle and as opposed to all other storm 3 battles this one has storm 2 quallity with 78 points to earn from the QTE, but only 50 needed for secret scene.
---
Adam Savage: LET'S PILLAGE
Tory Bellici: I don't think that's legal in California