That's my list...

#1hanautaBOBPosted 1/3/2014 1:07:17 PM
... of things that need to change, so I don't have the next sequel just for the boss fights.

#1 No more Mob fighting.
#2 No ninja time line with "The ..."Whole"... Naruto Story". At least not if it's just "Kill that guy with given Character", that was lame.
#3 No Boss fights which are separated in multiple battles... Boss fight should always be able to be chosen separately.
#4 No unnecessary repetitive fights... don't want to be stalled by someone like 3 times and have to beat him with the very same Naruto...
#5 Instead of using multiple spots for certain characters, (best example: Choji... same Moveset/Ninjutsu/Ultimate, only different Awakening Mode...) characters with multiple Movesets/Ninjutsus/Ultimates/Awakenings/Costumes should be able to be customized.
#6 Ground combo Left/Right needs to come back and Awakend Characters need complete Movesets.
#7 Characters with Awakenings which change their Moveset should be able to be used with awakening mode on like in NUNS 1
8# Characters with Awakenings which change their Moveset should have a separate Ultimate, characters which just "Power Up" should be able to use their normal Ultimate also just like in NUNS 1.

Most of it won't happen, but if all of it would happen I'd be pretty damn happy. Just my very own opinion.
#2winteriscommingPosted 1/3/2014 9:18:23 PM
If one happened i would be happy but alas...
#3SuperVegito2487Posted 1/4/2014 5:06:16 PM
winteriscomming posted...

why??

i want MOAR

too few but DAMN they are fun.

maybe they are easy but hell sometimes you need a break level.
---
Adam Savage: LET'S PILLAGE
Tory Bellici: I don't think that's legal in California
#4ArmorWolfHeartPosted 1/6/2014 6:48:22 PM
Imagine you're fighting Nagato online right.
You have no substitutions. He has no chakra. You have two supports, Part One Sakura and Samehada Killer Bee. They're taking hella long to charge up.
Nagato starts a combo on you and you're shivering as you watch your health bar crumble. Just when you know his combo is about to end, he Awakens.
You're panicking again. He has two supports, RTN Sasuke and Madara, readily available. He restarts his combo, awakened this time. The sound you hear on each impact makes you cringe visibly. You call in Sakura. He hits her. Killer Bee? He gets hit too. Near the end of his combo, he calls in Sasuke and this is enough to trigger Support Drive. After this you soon realize that they are both Attack type supports. Your Substitution Gauge is still too empty to take any action. Sasuke's Ninjutsu hits, but it had almost no startup time at all... You didn't even know it was possible to do something like that. Your health is dangerously low. As Madara propels you back towards Nagato, you see that you have enough gauge to escape this onslaught. But you wonder what his next action will be. You hit the ground, bounce back up, and begin to fall again...
And just before or as you land, you can't even tell, he starts another combo. It's as if you were on the ground when he attacked, but you saw the dust effect... WHAAAAAT?!
You sub and back dash immediately, but before you get too far, Nagato catches up to you and continues his assault. You're crushed by a giant panda and you lose. The End.
entirely made up ^ like comment sub
---
And I've spoken with all the other angels, they don't know what to do. And I agree with them wholeheartedly, I do.
#5hanautaBOB(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2014 10:07:27 AM
SuperVegito2487 posted...
winteriscomming posted...

why??

i want MOAR

too few but DAMN they are fun.

maybe they are easy but hell sometimes you need a break level.

Well... those Mob Fights certainly need to be polished a LOT to be really good. That's why they are a "Not" in my list, because the game basicly tells you it's pretty much the same as the Normal fights. I don't think they would improve, if they were included again, because I've already played the games from the Original Ultimate Ninja and have experienced that CC2 makes decisions that I don't always appreciate. They might be back, but I wouldn't look forward to it.

ArmorWolfHeart posted...
Imagine you're fighting Nagato online right.
You have no substitutions. He has no chakra. You have two supports, Part One Sakura and Samehada Killer Bee. They're taking hella long to charge up.
Nagato starts a combo on you and you're shivering as you watch your health bar crumble. Just when you know his combo is about to end, he Awakens.
You're panicking again. He has two supports, RTN Sasuke and Madara, readily available. He restarts his combo, awakened this time. The sound you hear on each impact makes you cringe visibly. You call in Sakura. He hits her. Killer Bee? He gets hit too. Near the end of his combo, he calls in Sasuke and this is enough to trigger Support Drive. After this you soon realize that they are both Attack type supports. Your Substitution Gauge is still too empty to take any action. Sasuke's Ninjutsu hits, but it had almost no startup time at all... You didn't even know it was possible to do something like that. Your health is dangerously low. As Madara propels you back towards Nagato, you see that you have enough gauge to escape this onslaught. But you wonder what his next action will be. You hit the ground, bounce back up, and begin to fall again...
And just before or as you land, you can't even tell, he starts another combo. It's as if you were on the ground when he attacked, but you saw the dust effect... WHAAAAAT?!
You sub and back dash immediately, but before you get too far, Nagato catches up to you and continues his assault. You're crushed by a giant panda and you lose. The End.
entirely made up ^ like comment sub

... okay, I don't know what ^this was about, but I really liked the Giant Panda at the end of your story.
#6SuperVegito2487Posted 1/7/2014 10:15:28 AM
^
what...?

i dont get WHY you dont like them...
---
#7hanautaBOB(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2014 10:53:12 AM
Mob fights are VERY similar to NORMAL fighting... in my opinion it's not good to make a Tutorial Bubble tell you it's about the SAME. That's why I don't like it, it's to close to the normal gameplay, so it's not very interesting for me... besides, the only way I would look forward to the "a single character bashing a hoard of randoms" concept would be if the game was developed by Koei/Omega Force and called "Naruto Musuo/Ninja Warriors"...or whatever, their titles aren't that creative but... that's how I'd like my "mob-fighting". But if CC2 doesn't change the whole mob-fight-thing to feel really different I say no thanks...

SuperVegito you want them to improve it, right?...or would you really be glad if they just like "copy/paste/done" bring up the mob fights again? Cause that's what I think CC2 would do, either "cpd Mob Fights" or none at all. That's why I decide to say No to THIS-Mob-fight-System...
#8SuperVegito2487Posted 1/7/2014 11:37:12 AM
^The only issue i have is that there is only 3 of them...

only 2 of them can be replayed from ninja time line and BOTH of those are with sasuke only.

admitted using a similar control system as the psp game impact would be lovely but hell id be happy if it was just all players accessable to it.
as in you can play it with all characters.

AND the one you do fight with naruto is a small callback to the UN awakening battles which hasnt been around for a while sadly.
---