The problem with the Storm game is with the people thats why you complain..

#1thingta42Posted 1/3/2014 6:26:30 PM
Seriously, you guys complain that there is never no real new characters, and the roster is copy and paste. But most of the time all you guy want is more versions Madaras or Sasuke or Naruto. How about you ask CC2 to include characters that are actually new and different?. But oh boy, when people ask for the sound 4 or six other swordsmen, you moan and complain that they aren't needed. But then after the game is released you complain there isn't any new interesting characters to play as.

http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=64790&page=131

I read this post and it made it make this post.

CC2 can't win, they get moaned at if they add the more popular characters but then you say they suck cos they didn't add anyone new, and when they add minor characters you would still complain. At this rate we will be having a roster full of nothing but narutos and Madaras because that's all you keep asking for is slighty improved versions of of these characters. Yet when they released SM Kabato, i've seen no one use him, and yet people still ask for Edo Minato and stuff! like wtf? It's stupid.
#2EonmasterX_JwinPosted 1/3/2014 9:09:04 PM
When CC2 adds Guren, literally all their problems will be solved...
#3winteriscommingPosted 1/3/2014 9:13:11 PM
I agree completly theres like 6 narutos and sasukes and the majority of the are try hard. If they spent less time worrying about them and more time making unique characters the game would be solid...but the majority of the people want more itachis madaras tobis narutos and sasukes to fill the spaces.
#4goodlyoakPosted 1/3/2014 9:50:52 PM
People complain because CC2 has gotten lazy and have been making dumb decisions like getting rid of a combo, shorting combos, numerous bugs and glitches, copy and paste characters from the older games, bragging about there large character roster which has a couple characters taking up 2 or more slots. This game will probably be more of the same a few new characters, an updated Sasuke and Naruto, and everyone else stays the exact same.
#5FlameHAZE89Posted 1/4/2014 8:37:33 AM(edited)
goodlyoak posted...
People complain because CC2 has gotten lazy and have been making dumb decisions like getting rid of a combo, shorting combos, numerous bugs and glitches, copy and paste characters from the older games, bragging about there large character roster which has a couple characters taking up 2 or more slots. This game will probably be more of the same a few new characters, an updated Sasuke and Naruto, and everyone else stays the exact same.

^ This more or less. CC2 has brought most of the hate upon themselves with their EXTREMELY poor decisions. There was no reason to remove a whole combo from each character. They did not properly test the IA system. There is no excuse for this game to run worse than the previous title. And the game is full of bugs and easily exploited glitches.

There were no attempts made to balance the game and the old characters feel vastly inferior to the newer flashier characters. Expect more of the same when Revolution arrives.
#6DesktopzPosted 1/4/2014 9:13:52 AM
EonmasterX_Jwin posted...

+ captain kuro
---
Sarcasm Imminent
http://i.imgur.com/UnzuG5w.jpg ._. http://i.imgur.com/2xdIc.gif .-. http://i.imgur.com/Xqgl97H.jpg
#7EonmasterX_JwinPosted 1/4/2014 11:08:41 AM
Desktopz posted...
EonmasterX_Jwin posted...

+ captain kuro

Eon accepts this...
#8nAmIkAzE04Posted 1/4/2014 11:47:59 AM(edited)
The problem isn't just the fans. We've been asking CC2 for new, different and diverse characters since the first Storm game. That was six years ago. We've been trying for over half a decade now. The fact that CC2 has included half a dozen variations of both Naruto and Sasuke, then put them in completely separate character slots is entirely of their own volition, not ours.

Yes, we asks for Bijuu Mode Naruto to be playable. Yes, we ask for the sound 4 for six years strong. Yes, we ask for a different Madara. We only ask for these things because we want the chance to experience and play as these characters in a video game, and we know for a fact that CC2 has the potential and creativity to include them. Those familiar with CC2 since the Ultimate Ninja days know what the developers are capable of, and we're disappointed with the incomplete crap they've been constantly throwing at us.

They've even had the audacity to ask what characters and features we want in these games, only to respond with the usual "they aren't important or needed", or that "they'll consider it if enough fans request it", or not include any of it at all.

I completely understand your viewpoint, TC, in that we're constantly contradicting ourselves. However, you can't put all the blame on the consumers.
#9ArmorWolfHeartPosted 1/6/2014 7:14:00 PM
I'd like if they added Sora.
---
And I've spoken with all the other angels, they don't know what to do. And I agree with them wholeheartedly, I do.