How Do You Feel About The Movesets?

#1ArmorWolfHeartPosted 1/27/2014 6:10:23 PM
First of all I want to say one thing: I'd like side combos back. Why were they taken out in the first place, again? Does anyone know? Lol.

I've always wanted Asuma to have a Fkying Swallow Thrust kinda thing as his jutsu. If not a normal/Enhanced Ninjutsu, then an Awakening Ninjutsu or Awakening Action.

Sai's combos used to be cooler. I'm not some kind of Sai fanboy but his moveset in Storm 2 is one of the things I actually remember liking a lot.

Sakura's moveset is too shallow. Yeah, she's strong and whatnot now, but why does she have to fight like Jugo? There has to be something the developers can do to change those horribly boring punches of hers.

Naruto's air Rasengans should be fixed a little bit more, I think. I did also prefer it when Sage Naruto had a full air combo ending with the "Rasengan Barrage" that's now his midair jutsu.

Kakashi looks like he's not even trying. And my favorite combo (down combo from S2 and Generations) was taken out D:
I want a Kakashi that, as my friend put it, doesn't "dance while fighting."

A choice of Ultimate Jutsus for more characters would be cool too; now that we've gone farther into Shippuden there should be more Ultimates than there are. Some characters (gotta use my boy Kisame as an example) have done great attacks in the anime or manga but don't have more than one option available. In NCONR3, I believe he uses Exploding Water Shock Wave? Correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a while. But that's a Shippuden game so Hidden Jutsus such as that one should be viable for Ninja Storm. I don't even remember where this Super Shark Bomb is from. Is Kisame a Dragon Ball Z character now?

There should be a better choice of Ninjutsu, not as many as Ultimate Ninja 3 or anything but at least two for a character. I feel as if some are completely ignored when it comes to moveset changes. That may be because nothing changes, but w/e.

Team specific Team Ultimate Jutsus, maybe? That's what I thought they were when I first saw the team names in S2... unfortunately not.

There are other things but I think those are my main issues for now... I guess this was kind of a "what I want in the next game" kinda thing.
---
PSN: WolfHeart-21
Tekken: Armor King, King, various; Injustice: Doomsday, Deathstroke; Naruto S3: Kisame, Utakata. They call me The Kid With The Velvet Eyes.
#2Grimlock1990Posted 1/29/2014 10:51:58 AM
Well there are team specific ults in the next game. As for characters, Orochimaru feels to bland. I liked him a lot more in the Old ultimate ninja games. Heck he was cooler in UNS1 than he is in this one, and better in UNS2 than he is here. He at least had viable ways to combo into his ultimate Jutsu in that one. I feel like he could have that seal that he put on naruto integrated into his moveset somehow, and his orochi form Could be an awakening or involved in his ultimate Jutsu. Multiple ultimate jutsu's and customizable jtsu's would be appreciated as well. There are several characters who could use minor tweaks, and several others who need revamps. Almost all of the Akatsuki, save maybe itachi and Kisame and MAYBE Pain (needs a different Ultimate, maybe multiple ones) fall into the latter
#3ArmorWolfHeart(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2014 3:05:54 PM
Grimlock1990 posted...
Well there are team specific ults in the next game. As for characters, Orochimaru feels to bland. I liked him a lot more in the Old ultimate ninja games. Heck he was cooler in UNS1 than he is in this one, and better in UNS2 than he is here. He at least had viable ways to combo into his ultimate Jutsu in that one. I feel like he could have that seal that he put on naruto integrated into his moveset somehow, and his orochi form Could be an awakening or involved in his ultimate Jutsu. Multiple ultimate jutsu's and customizable jtsu's would be appreciated as well. There are several characters who could use minor tweaks, and several others who need revamps. Almost all of the Akatsuki, save maybe itachi and Kisame and MAYBE Pain (needs a different Ultimate, maybe multiple ones) fall into the latter

Didn't know about the team specific Ultimates since I haven't looked up the game or anything... Looking forward to having those though, and I agree completely with the rest.
---
PSN: WolfHeart-21
Armor King... I swear it's you... I swear it's you... I swear it's you that I've waited for... <3
#4DemonicDracoPosted 1/31/2014 1:51:43 PM
since we have giant tailed beast awakenings... i want Kiba to have the giant twoheaded dog form.
---
Beauty is the only truth in this world.
#5PyroSparkPosted 2/1/2014 9:52:17 AM
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Release:_Great_Shark_Bullet_Technique
---
"The more you make people cry = the better player you are." - Eternux