What do people have against little Neji?

#1Natsuki_ChanPosted 2/14/2014 8:33:31 PM
As the Title says, Why do people have a problem with Little Neji? He doesn't hit harder that anyone else, he has flaws in his Rotation that also doesn't hit harder than anyother Jutsu. I don't awaken, but I know they Hyuga's Knock the Chakra gauge down, I still don't see what the problem playing Little Neji is. I Main TS Hinata and she does the same thing and hits the same as Little Neji and they don't bash my face in with her Because it's Hinata....

Yet with alot of people I get my face bashed in when I pick him....what the hell......
---
Jikka ni kaeru no you! BAKA! BAAKAA! BAAAKAAA!
#2Sins-XPosted 2/14/2014 9:34:26 PM
All Hyuuga Characters are looked down upon by the community in general, do to many using The Hyuuga's Quick Taijutsu, Infinite combo's and Fast dashes Combo'd with Grasshopping./Bunnyhopping and running away, plus the Instant awakening chakra drain. All of these things put together make an insanely annoying character to fight.
Kid Neji is faster than adult neji, making him more annoying. Plus his awakening grab drains your chakra a ton, plus it's faster than adult neji's.
#3MrJinxedPosted 2/15/2014 1:15:46 PM
The hyugas generally annoy me because off that chakra drain on ia and there ninjutsu is very annoying when used as a support.

However i am planning on trying pts neji but setting up a team with him is tricky.
---
Psn: Jinxxed_ Pawn: Azura Level 127 Mage
#4Natsuki_Chan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2014 1:40:18 PM
Sins-X posted...
All Hyuuga Characters are looked down upon by the community in general, do to many using The Hyuuga's Quick Taijutsu, Infinite combo's and Fast dashes Combo'd with Grasshopping./Bunnyhopping and running away, plus the Instant awakening chakra drain. All of these things put together make an insanely annoying character to fight.
Kid Neji is faster than adult neji, making him more annoying. Plus his awakening grab drains your chakra a ton, plus it's faster than adult neji's.

I don't do any of that stuff you said. I just fight normally and Use Hinata's and Neji's Jutsus when needed. Plus like I said in the first post I don't awaken, unless the person I fight starts spaming me in awakening first. ::Sigh:: I'm one of the rare legit players that just wants to have fun with the game with the Characters I like playing with.

On the note for the team that I use with Little Neji, I've been using little Lee Blanced and Sage Naruto attack.

And yeah, the hyuga's jutsu's are some what annyoing, but no where near annyoing as Kimmimaro's and Hidan's. You can block the Hyuga's jutsu's with right timeing or avoid it if you see them comming since they stay in one spot. Kimmimaro's and Hidan's follow you and have quite the combos. They have more chances of guard breaking you tha the Hyuga's. put Kimmimaro and Hidan in the same group and...Gahh... lol.

really, there are more annoying Characters in the roster that should really be the ones that is complained about. Like Taka Sasuke's Chidori, that thing is faster that little Kakashi but it's little Kakashi that gets burned.....

Lol, I remember when Storm 2 came out and how the biggest worry and complaint was Sage Naruto's Double Rasengan being missed used... lol.
---
Jikka ni kaeru no you! BAKA! BAAKAA! BAAAKAAA!
#5MrJinxedPosted 2/15/2014 2:51:42 PM
Natsuki_Chan posted...
Sins-X posted...

I don't do any of that stuff you said. I just fight normally and Use Hinata's and Neji's Jutsus when needed. Plus like I said in the first post I don't awaken, unless the person I fight starts spaming me in awakening first. ::Sigh:: I'm one of the rare legit players that just wants to have fun with the game with the Characters I like playing with.

On the note for the team that I use with Little Neji, I've been using little Lee Blanced and Sage Naruto attack.

And yeah, the hyuga's jutsu's are some what annyoing, but no where near annyoing as Kimmimaro's and Hidan's. You can block the Hyuga's jutsu's with right timeing or avoid it if you see them comming since they stay in one spot. Kimmimaro's and Hidan's follow you and have quite the combos. They have more chances of guard breaking you tha the Hyuga's. put Kimmimaro and Hidan in the same group and...Gahh... lol.

really, there are more annoying Characters in the roster that should really be the ones that is complained about. Like Taka Sasuke's Chidori, that thing is faster that little Kakashi but it's little Kakashi that gets burned.....

Lol, I remember when Storm 2 came out and how the biggest worry and complaint was Sage Naruto's Double Rasengan being missed used... lol.

To be honest if someone losses and there ego wont allow it they will spout bs about how x is op. There are alot more characters that are more op than the hyugas like minato and kiba and like you said kimmimaru support is just broken. I do use hidan with my kisame and hidan has been nerfed.

I just used pts neji online with defense pts sasuke and pts naruto. It worked ok and neji ia jutsu is a nice tool. Didnt really like lee as he is close combat where as naruto has tracking.
---
Psn: Jinxxed_ Pawn: Azura Level 127 Mage
#6Sins-XPosted 2/16/2014 12:54:44 AM
I'm Not saying That anyone here is cheap, Just saying that The Hyuuga Have a bad rep. Just Picking a Hyuuga Looks bad to so many, Because everyone has a bad impression, probably from countless fights with the noobs that riddle online.
#7winteriscommingPosted 2/16/2014 1:49:55 AM
Natsuki_Chan posted...
Sins-X posted...

Every character has at least one thing that could make them op. Even otherwise harmless characters. I say that it is just the player that uses bad tactics. As for the hyugas,it all depends on whos using them for me if they spam that jutsu i unleash hell(while keeping spamming out) thier move is pretty easy to dodge plus it leaves them open for a while

The one thing that troubles me is who thinks its fun to resort to those tactics. I would imagine it being boring just clicking one button or using jutsu to win.

But the only one i think is truly broken is fuu if shes in her awakening but none other
#8SgtGalaxyPosted 2/16/2014 9:33:34 AM
Little Neji is Buns.

/Topic

Now Big neji is ok can be annoying but not that big of a deal, hell even a bit overrated.
---
this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big d*** or 2) a small d***, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
-Bokkin
#9ArmorWolfHeartPosted 2/16/2014 7:36:43 PM
The first time I played S3 the very first thing I did was go to practice and see how my boy Kisame changed. At one point I hit with a Shark Shotgun and it did like 25-35% damage. (50-70% of one health bar). OP? The online people seem to think so.
---
The Official Golbez/Garland of the Dissidia 012 Boards.