Is Masked Man OP?

#1-Oath-Posted 5/25/2014 12:37:20 PM
My friend and I play this game for hours straight (we are very competitive) and we usually go head to head. He mains Asuma, Kiba, and Danzo.

I'm not sure about tiers, but Asuma's chakra blades are insane. They hit behind, quick, insane damage. He's dangerous with him. I usually lose often against him because that's his best, but I tried masked man the other day and I kid you not, I smashed him 40 -9 with me using Masked Man and him using his three mains.

Masked man has pretty good combos, above average speed. His jutsu is amazinggggg and the thing I love the most is his awakening teleport jutsu.

It tricks and messes up so many things. Wastes support, chakra and sometimes substitution.

I really hope they don't nerf him because I have a new main lol

Also, any tips against Danzo's awakening? It's really devastating.
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#2EonmasterX_JwinPosted 5/27/2014 12:15:28 PM
-Oath- posted...
My friend and I play this game for hours straight (we are very competitive) and we usually go head to head. He mains Asuma, Kiba, and Danzo.

I'm not sure about tiers, but Asuma's chakra blades are insane. They hit behind, quick, insane damage. He's dangerous with him. I usually lose often against him because that's his best, but I tried masked man the other day and I kid you not, I smashed him 40 -9 with me using Masked Man and him using his three mains.

Masked man has pretty good combos, above average speed. His jutsu is amazinggggg and the thing I love the most is his awakening teleport jutsu.

It tricks and messes up so many things. Wastes support, chakra and sometimes substitution.

MM has already been nerfed. He's pretty OP but not unbeatable. In the hands of an expert MM seldom loses. & as far as Danzo awakening goes. I've actually found being more agressive is actually the best way to handle his awakening. Why? Bc running from him is pretty suicidal given his jutsu & combos. Most of them transform & just mindlessly dash & smash sub & O. With some counter dashing & well timed comboing on the air predicting, you should be able to get the upper hand. Just don't lay off them when that upper hand comes, bc the moment you give an awakened Danzo space, he'll just use his AA to get his subs back ASAP.
---
Atelier Shallie... A game so epic I needed to make my first sig bc of it... (I will delete this sig when I own this game...)
http://i.imgur.com/auMyB4I.jpg
#3Carlos994Posted 5/27/2014 1:01:27 PM
-Oath- posted...

Almost all masked man users like to spam his jutsu but since full burst came out,he is now vulnerable and you can interrupt it with shurikens and dashes.If someone uses his Instant awakenig jutsu where he is immortal for a short time,do a team ultimate when your team gauge is full.It will hit but only if you are next to the opponent.
---
3DS Friendcode: 4742-5557-3100
IGN: Aykut
#4HidanFTWPosted 5/28/2014 7:38:09 PM
What's danzo's awakening do? I've played as him before and I guess I just don't see?
---
Official Hidan of the Naruto Ultimate Nina Storm 3 Board
#5-Oath-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2014 3:18:34 PM
Little sad to hear about the Masked Man nerf lol but yeah that jutsu was a little too great.

HidanFTW posted...
What's danzo's awakening do? I've played as him before and I guess I just don't see?

Danzo's combos become long ranged if the opponent is far enough they can reach him, but they are extremely dangerous close ranged too. His awakening powers give him extra substitution bars. So, it's a dangerous awakening for the most part.
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#6l-SP-lPosted 6/8/2014 6:54:29 PM
Masked Man Is Not OP . Due To Patching His Invicible Jutsu Hes Now Just Really Good . His Offense,Defense, And Run Away Game Is Excellent . Characters Such As Asuma,Kiba,And Danzo Are A Little Above Average Meaning Higher Than( Ino,Choji,Shikamaru etc.) And They Are On Par With Characters Like (Sakura,Guy,Sasuske Chidori True Spear and Kirin .)
#7l-SP-lPosted 6/8/2014 6:57:01 PM
And If You Want To Avoid Your Opponents Awakening Make Sure You're Playing Super Offensive And Dominant Or I You Cant Do That Just Go In From Time To Time To Make Your Opponent Not Reach Awakening Status .