People can't beat me.. So they Ban me from Tournaments?

#11GeassuPosted 6/22/2014 6:02:23 PM
HidanFTW posted...
TG_Wolf posted...
*shrugs*

I get kicked from tourneys because the host always puts himself against me because they think PTS Hinata is an easy win.

When they inevitably lose they quit (which happens 90% of the time anyway).

Most people forget PTS Hinata is top 3 in-game.

how's she top 3?

Instant Awakening that drains your chakra, but she is too short, that's the only problem
#12axlman12934Posted 6/30/2014 11:37:55 PM
winteriscomming posted...
thingta42 posted...
But i'll play with just about anyone and any random supports.

Ok then but the reason people ban you is because fuu users typically run-hide with jutsu and spam awakining so theres nothing that can be done about that even if you use none of that

PS zabuza is pretty cool

Spam awaken. lol. WOW. This board.
---
Done with BBCP. The Makoto ship has sunk. It's been fun my dear busty squirrel. (T-T)7
#13winteriscommingPosted 6/30/2014 11:48:30 PM
axlman12934 posted...
winteriscomming posted...
thingta42 posted...
But i'll play with just about anyone and any random supports.

Ok then but the reason people ban you is because fuu users typically run-hide with jutsu and spam awakining so theres nothing that can be done about that even if you use none of that

PS zabuza is pretty cool

Spam awaken. lol. WOW. This board.

Pardon?
---
"A frog in a well does not know the great ocean"~jiraiya sensei
#14Jubei_KubagamiPosted 7/4/2014 5:22:34 PM
I think he is saying it is silly to say that someone can spam awakening when you can only access it after you are are a specific amount of health. It comes back after every minuet or so, right? Unless you're opponent either doesn't manage to kill you the first time or somehow keeps you away without killing you until the awakening refils then I don't see how you can spam it. Alternatively I would imagine that by "Spam" people mean he uses it in every round the moment his opponent knockes his health down to awakening status. Either way I don't see as spam so much as strategy but whatever. Spam is a silly term to me, mainly because it is used so loosely and applied to EVERYTHING when people really just mean pressure.
---
"Real men have seen tears."
#15winteriscommingPosted 7/4/2014 10:19:46 PM
Jubei_Kubagami posted...
I think he is saying it is silly to say that someone can spam awakening when you can only access it after you are are a specific amount of health. It comes back after every minuet or so, right? Unless you're opponent either doesn't manage to kill you the first time or somehow keeps you away without killing you until the awakening refils then I don't see how you can spam it. Alternatively I would imagine that by "Spam" people mean he uses it in every round the moment his opponent knockes his health down to awakening status. Either way I don't see as spam so much as strategy but whatever. Spam is a silly term to me, mainly because it is used so loosely and applied to EVERYTHING when people really just mean pressure.

Ohhhhh makes sense, okay what i meant was spam IN awakining like mash circle or jutsu related attacks

Also spam is an ugly word it disgusts me that i used it and it is over used

My argument to begin with was people frown appon it and because blank reason but i dont mind fighting her, unless they use that blasted tilt-_-
---
"A frog in a well does not know the great ocean"~jiraiya sensei
#16MEGAzePosted 7/6/2014 9:03:38 AM
TG_Wolf posted...
forget PTS Hinata is top 3 in-game.

wat
---
http://path.im/11gpbs
#17Roll_kix_azzPosted 7/9/2014 9:58:31 PM
MEGAze posted...
TG_Wolf posted...
forget PTS Hinata is top 3 in-game.

wat

---
Remember: Roll is FTW, ppl who h8 her are FTL. This is a golden rule
Official PTS Sakura of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution board
#18EverythingIsOP3Posted 7/13/2014 4:18:21 AM
lol, someone please explain to me how you spam awakening?
#19GeassuPosted 7/14/2014 8:12:05 AM
EverythingIsOP3 posted...
lol, someone please explain to me how you spam awakening?

Probably, when someone use KCM Naruto and flicks the analog every single time to make your dashes useless
#20RyuuHou25Posted 7/26/2014 4:31:56 AM
SketchKing_ posted...
To thingta42, how would you feel if your winning so easily then you, there is no way your opponent can come back. BUT!! Then they go awakening and then DUM DUM DUUUUUUUUUUUUM!! You lose. How would you feel? and don't try and be a and say "Ohhh, it's just a game" Don't lie okay, you'd be pissed(even if you try to hide it.)

You shouldn't be playing the game if you can't handle losing. If there is no way they can come back, and they come back....guess who had a ridiculous thought process to begin with? Wasn't your opponent >.>
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
I ga blerp ba jerp go flerp ja lerping herp ta terping larping en darping kla barping zarping mo darping - how the common wild Gfaqer sounds