Any lists of all characters that can combo off of a c.dash?

#1axlman12934Posted 6/30/2014 11:41:58 PM
Most characters can't c.dash int a combo. They'll have to use their combo's range, counter dash or guard break to get in a combo. I want to know which character's can just chakra dash into you and combo you without you being able to block before the chakra dash hitstun is over.
---
Done with BBCP. The Makoto ship has sunk. It's been fun my dear busty squirrel. (T-T)7
#2winteriscommingPosted 6/30/2014 11:50:32 PM
Everyone can, thats a major thing in this game
---
"A frog in a well does not know the great ocean"~jiraiya sensei
#3axlman12934(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2014 11:58:11 PM
winteriscomming posted...

except not. Go into two player and have the 2nd person guard after you c.dash and try to combo right after. I can tell you a few of characters offhand who can't. Young Sasuke (Both), Tenten (Both) Deidara,
---
Done with BBCP. The Makoto ship has sunk. It's been fun my dear busty squirrel. (T-T)7
#4winteriscommingPosted 7/1/2014 12:03:31 AM
axlman12934 posted...
winteriscomming posted...

except not. Go into two player and have the 2nd person guard after you c.dash and try to combo right after. I can tell you a few of characters offhand who can't. Young Sasuke (Both), Tenten (Both) Deidara,

I dont know......if you go into it as soon as you make contact its instant. Although i know little to nothing of thrower and puppets so maby them?
---
"A frog in a well does not know the great ocean"~jiraiya sensei