Any lists of all characters that can combo off of a c.dash?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. Any lists of all characters that can combo off of a c.dash?
2 years ago#1
Most characters can't c.dash int a combo. They'll have to use their combo's range, counter dash or guard break to get in a combo. I want to know which character's can just chakra dash into you and combo you without you being able to block before the chakra dash hitstun is over.
Done with BBCP. The Makoto ship has sunk. It's been fun my dear busty squirrel. (T-T)7
2 years ago#2
Everyone can, thats a major thing in this game
"A frog in a well does not know the great ocean"~jiraiya sensei
2 years ago#3
winteriscomming posted...

except not. Go into two player and have the 2nd person guard after you c.dash and try to combo right after. I can tell you a few of characters offhand who can't. Young Sasuke (Both), Tenten (Both) Deidara,
Done with BBCP. The Makoto ship has sunk. It's been fun my dear busty squirrel. (T-T)7
2 years ago#4
axlman12934 posted...
winteriscomming posted...

except not. Go into two player and have the 2nd person guard after you c.dash and try to combo right after. I can tell you a few of characters offhand who can't. Young Sasuke (Both), Tenten (Both) Deidara,

I dont know......if you go into it as soon as you make contact its instant. Although i know little to nothing of thrower and puppets so maby them?
"A frog in a well does not know the great ocean"~jiraiya sensei
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. Any lists of all characters that can combo off of a c.dash?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived