It's out. It's on Steam, and I don't know what the point is.

#21OrangeWizard(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 9:48:55 AM
woebegotten posted...
But my reading comprehension is so bad, I wouldn't understand your explanation.

It's not about whether or not you're intelligent enough to parse meaning out of a bunch of words, it's about whether or not you're humble enough to consider that you might be wrong.

You don't have to have good reading comprehension to be humble and open-minded.

It isn't that your post was so poorly constructed that you failed to convey your intended message and that you used entirely the wrong language.

Like I said, the first poster was able to understand it, so how do you explain that?

Was he just in the 99.999th percentile? Is he better than you?

JustThrowMoney was able to understand my point as well. Wow, this board just attracts geniuses, does't it?

someone who referred to them self as a scrub meant that they suck at fighting games.

I never said that, so I don't know who you're talking about.
---
Trolling and making valid arguments are not mutually exclusive
#22woebegottenPosted 9/6/2013 9:58:57 AM
I love how you keep referencing other posters who do nothing more than suggest that you don't know what the hell you're talking about. JustThrowMoney also stated that the game requires practice to be competitive. He said "it's still a fighting game". He suggests that the genre requires more than you are willing to accept. That it takes more skill than you want it to. You post about your skills and the hope to express them, but then don't articulate what they are. You don't have skill in memorization, in weighing the risk/reward of character variety, of appreciating the subtleties of deeper mechanics. You do not explain or imply that you have any fighting game related skills at all.

And you called yourself a scrub, using a definition you provided and not a quote from the developers. You assumed what the intent of the game was, assigned it to a particular type of player, referred to those players as scrubs, and then unequivocally associated yourself with scrubs. So yes, you said that. And then I even quoted you on it.

Your failure is almost complete. Please, march onward.
#23OrangeWizard(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 10:13:48 AM
woebegotten posted...
I love how you keep referencing other posters who do nothing more than suggest that you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Oh look. More reading comprehension problems.

Welp, there's nothing more I can do. Everything you read turns to "OW sucks at fighting games" when processed by your brain, apparently.
---
Trolling and making valid arguments are not mutually exclusive