Gamestop trade in info...

#1Larry_MPosted 6/29/2013 3:32:23 PM
If you're already done w/the game and want to trade it in Gamestop is giving $20 for it via trade in value. Amazon also has it listed for that much as well. This info is from Friday the 28th since I traded mine in and got that much for it. This game is good but just to short and one can burn thru it fast. i do recommend renting it or getting it cheap as I did w/the Toysrus deal I got. Do not pay full price for this.

I know there is another post on the X-Box 360 board. It was to be on the PS3 board.
#2ur_highkingPosted 6/29/2013 4:31:48 PM
Larry_M posted...
If you're already done w/the game and want to trade it in Gamestop is giving $20 for it via trade in value. Amazon also has it listed for that much as well. This info is from Friday the 28th since I traded mine in and got that much for it. This game is good but just to short and one can burn thru it fast. i do recommend renting it or getting it cheap as I did w/the Toysrus deal I got. Do not pay full price for this.

I know there is another post on the X-Box 360 board. It was to be on the PS3 board.

so amazon has it for $20 new?
---
DCUO - BeastlyHealz - Nature Healer
#3Larry_M(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 4:43:00 PM
ur_highking posted...
Larry_M posted...

so amazon has it for $20 new?

No it's just trade in value. It's listed at the $50 price.
#4godslayer61Posted 6/29/2013 5:08:51 PM
I went to trade a few games in and they offered 17$ for last of us I was like wtf because she gave me $30 for remember me so I just traded that one in. I assume there close to the same because up here there called eb games
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-0361-6138-6925
#5ImMrMojoRisinPosted 7/1/2013 8:12:01 AM
Luckily I got the digital version, so I will not be trading this in! This isn't one of those games you "finish", though. The challlenge maps offer infinite replay and I can see myself loading this up now and then for a long time just to get in some great Deadpool action.
#6ShengaliPosted 7/1/2013 8:31:59 AM
As MrMojo said, the challenge maps have an infinite mode for whenever you want to play around with the (IMHO) really fun combat and see if you can get up there on the leaderboards. Also, this is possible the funniest game I've ever played, and I can see myself playing it through quite a bit just for laughs. My gf didn't even know who Deadpool was, and now he's her favorite comic character, lol. All-in-all and IMO, this was an incredibly awesome game. I'll be keeping it. Thank you for the info though :)