Is there any chance there will be a sequel to the game?

#1cheatermasterPosted 7/2/2013 8:39:36 PM
I've been playing this game and I really love it. In fact, to my own surprise, I've been becoming more and more of a Deadpool fan myself. now I see how he got so popular. Well, not as popular as the more famous Marvel heroes (and maybe even villains), but he is definetely getting more popular (well, you know what I mean). Anyways, I don't suppose they'll make a sequel, or is that unlikely? Cause I would like to see them make an even better Deadpool game in the future.
#2Blackmarvel79Posted 7/2/2013 8:41:01 PM
I doubt it. Game probably wont sale enough copies. Its a shame it really was a good game. A sequel that is more polished would be great.
---
Currently Playing Ninja Gaidan 2 and Zelda OOS and OOA.
#3MaTTF1980Posted 7/3/2013 12:01:11 AM
Blackmarvel79 posted...
I doubt it. Game probably wont sale enough copies. Its a shame it really was a good game. A sequel that is more polished would be great.

a polished sequel would be great heck an even more polished 1st game with dead would be great like i said in a diffent topick i like this game but i just felt that the 50 dollars price tag at lanch wasn't worth it for this game if you asked me it should have been 30 or 40 dollars but not 50 for what is in the game
#4gokuKOGPosted 7/3/2013 6:04:11 AM
I for one would really like to have a sequel of this game.
---
YOU ARE RACIST!!!
#5JigokuNoBankenPosted 7/3/2013 6:15:54 AM
I definitely don't mind a sequel. As long as they improve the heck out of it. It doesn't even need to be a triple A production. It just needs a better plot, keep Daniel Way the hell away from it, make the controls less sloppy, and even if short, put a hell of variety into your game. Actually have decent and unique boss battles, instead of just being grunts with more health. Put a lot more care into the world and actually put in characters that aren't just from X-Men comics.

And honestly, if I could choose, I'd give Beenox the job to work on a sequel. Under Activision, these game will always be rushed. But I trust Beenox to do a better job than High Moon.
#6ShengaliPosted 7/3/2013 9:35:12 AM
I'd love it! Sadly, the team is disbanded.

It would be interesting to see what Beenox would do, but if the original team was still at HMS I'd prefer they have it just to see what they could do with more time and polish.
#7awesomephatmanPosted 7/3/2013 9:37:44 AM(edited)
JigokuNoBanken posted...
And honestly, if I could choose, I'd give Beenox the job to work on a sequel. Under Activision, these game will always be rushed. But I trust Beenox to do a better job than High Moon.

Really? Have the Beenox SM games been good?
---
http://www.backloggery.com/tinyraptor
Likes: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Joss Whedon's writing, Enlightened Synergy Kombucha Chia drinks
#8JigokuNoBankenPosted 7/3/2013 9:44:31 AM
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, was a great game IMO. But Edge of Time was your typical Activision rush job, though the production value was still pretty good I thought. Decent story, great presentation, and similar attention to detail as their last game.

I think if Beenox would have the same time to work on a Deadpool game, as they had with Shattered Dimensions, they could deliver a quality product.
#9ImMrMojoRisinPosted 7/3/2013 10:24:42 AM
I would love to see a sequel of the game come out with even more gun katas.

Oh yeah, and more polish and stuff too...
#10Lucca2Posted 7/3/2013 10:28:30 AM
makes you wonder who is going be the main bad-boy in the sequel
---
then let us go then,