The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Static, Death, and Lag?

#1BlitzPantherPosted 8/4/2012 5:34:48 PM
1. Does static kill you somehow? Whenever my screen goes staticy I run like a little girl and I'm to much of a coward to just stand there and see what happens.
2. What kills you exactly? I assume its from looking at the slenderman for to long.
3. I believe I experienced a "death lag". I saw the slenderman, heard a hard piano key as I was looking away, I ran, then the game stopped me dead in my tracks and my character turned to look at the slenderman and I got the staticy game over screen; I did not look at slender, the game made me look at him.
#2Maximum OverdrivePosted 8/4/2012 5:53:44 PM(edited)
BlitzPanther posted...
1. Does static kill you somehow? Whenever my screen goes staticy I run like a little girl and I'm to much of a coward to just stand there and see what happens.
2. What kills you exactly? I assume its from looking at the slenderman for to long.
3. I believe I experienced a "death lag". I saw the slenderman, heard a hard piano key as I was looking away, I ran, then the game stopped me dead in my tracks and my character turned to look at the slenderman and I got the staticy game over screen; I did not look at slender, the game made me look at him.

1. If there's consistent static that's getting louder, RUN. Slender Man is getting close. If you don't move, he catches you and you'll die.

2. Looking at Slender Man for too long or having him right next to you when you see him causes death.

3. That's not death lag. By 5 notes or so, or if you take too long, Slender Man starts teleporting next to you even if you're running. If he gets too close, even if you're not looking, he automatically turns your character around and you die. The stories say that he has the power to put you into a trance and have you walk right into his arms and I'm assuming that's what he's doing when that happens.
---
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL