Anyone getting LITTLE INFERNO?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Little Inferno
  3. Anyone getting LITTLE INFERNO?
3 years ago#1
I'm getting a deluxe bundle with 7 retail games and 2 downloads (Trine 2 and Little Inferno) the trailer looked cool even though it didn't show actual gameplay; something about it interests me I'm gonna get it and I was wondering if anyone else was going to?
3 years ago#2
It will almost certainly be a day 1 download for me just due to the fact that the World of Goo creators made it and that is one of my favorite games!
---
Currently playing: Rayman Origins and Kingdom Hearts 3d
Up next: Infamous 2
3 years ago#3
It's a very good game, I just beat it. It has a very World of Goo feel to it. And is both addicting and disturbing.
---
but you still have to use a keyboard which was made for word processing back in the early 90s with MSdos.
3 years ago#4
Yes, I will be getting this game. Read Nintendo Power's article on it; I'm looking forward to it.
---
Why would I care about your power level, anyway? It's practically zero!
-Gankyo Kurubiyutei, Joshiraku
  1. Boards
  2. Little Inferno
  3. Anyone getting LITTLE INFERNO?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived