You have lost the connection to the session.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. You have lost the connection to the session.
2 years ago#1
Anybody else getting this every time they try to join a match? Yes i'm using Quick Match. No i'm not using Server Browser.

Cannot play. Making me very sad Panda. :(
---
I don't care if a store broke street date or if you pirated it, it's still against the TaCoSand inconsiderate.~VerosPlague
2 years ago#2
Same here using quick match and I can't join conquest or domination. I keep getting that "lost connection to session" message.
---
"I am Reptar hear me ROAR!!!!!"
The Joker: "I may be crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? No thank you!"
2 years ago#3
BDOG2548 posted...
Same here using quick match and I can't join conquest or domination. I keep getting that "lost connection to session" message.

EA servers
---
Gamertag: T u S o K a
2 years ago#4
I joined a random server in the list and I got in.
---
"I am Reptar hear me ROAR!!!!!"
The Joker: "I may be crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? No thank you!"
2 years ago#5
Haven't checked this page in a few hours. Check back after and this is the first topic on the list. Loled so hard.
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
2 years ago#6
Use the search server and look for a match with a few open slots. I had no problem getting in. Quick match is horrible, your going to get a connection issue every time.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
2 years ago#7
Use the browser, but change the settings so you don't just see empty servers. Unless you are looking for an empty server of course.
---
Live - Killa CWalka
PSN - Killa_C-Walka
2 years ago#8
I've been 90% through a game a couple of times and had the lost connection to server error message...... I was annoyed.
---
GT:Budgetcow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD6AzxeHmVI
2 years ago#9
killacwalka posted...
Use the browser, but change the settings so you don't just see empty servers. Unless you are looking for an empty server of course.

This, don't use quick match.
---
Collateral Shot! This is too easy..
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. You have lost the connection to the session.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived