GameStop trade in value?

#1Soul_Of_MillerPosted 11/6/2013 11:27:22 PM
Anyone know what it is?

Less than an hour in and I've been hit by 4 game freezes & 1 corrupted save due to the freeze.

Kinda need to know what the trade in is worth so some other poor bastard can waste their time on this.
---
GT: Soul Of Miller
#2SeiferDK7Posted 11/7/2013 12:00:41 AM
Call to find out or just go and ask - unless you're just fishing for reasons to complain.
#3DonVito1990Posted 11/7/2013 12:09:32 AM
You're only screwing yourself if you trade it in. I know for a fact that you'll get a trade in value of $25-$30.

You could easily get $40-$50 if you tried using craigslist/ebay/amazon.
#4runner5676Posted 11/7/2013 12:16:49 AM
The game is brand new, give them a chance to fix the freezes because the multiplayer is excellent.
---
Beth fanboy logic: "This rat poison comes in a bigger container than this champagne, so clearly it's the better value." Duckyhunter
#5realaddmantisPosted 11/7/2013 12:58:54 AM
Install BOTH discs to help with freezing. Hainan resort is gonna freeze ur console 50% of the time tho. No avoiding it.

But u only played for less than an hour and ur ready to trade in? And other guy is right, 30 dollars is the most your gonna get. Might as well stick with it unless your itching to get COD and then find out u don't like that either
---
GT: Tennessee Tux
I am the angel slayer, here comes the final battle, Hell is on my side.
#6Soul_Of_Miller(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 1:17:54 AM
realaddmantis posted...
Install BOTH discs to help with freezing. Hainan resort is gonna freeze ur console 50% of the time tho. No avoiding it.

But u only played for less than an hour and ur ready to trade in? And other guy is right, 30 dollars is the most your gonna get. Might as well stick with it unless your itching to get COD and then find out u don't like that either

I have Ghosts already, and I've always been a huge fan of the BF series, but the beta really turned me off, but I decided to give it a shot, being that the beta is from an older build. But God damn, back to back freeze issues & a corrupted save on top of that?

That's really ****ing pathetic. I had huge hopes for BF4, and I understand this is a next gen game on a console that it's been "ported" to, but frankly this just seems like they wanted to do everything they could to ship it out a week before CoD.
---
#7realaddmantisPosted 11/7/2013 1:23:57 AM
Soul_Of_Miller posted...
realaddmantis posted...

I have Ghosts already, and I've always been a huge fan of the BF series, but the beta really turned me off, but I decided to give it a shot, being that the beta is from an older build. But God damn, back to back freeze issues & a corrupted save on top of that?

That's really ****ing pathetic. I had huge hopes for BF4, and I understand this is a next gen game on a console that it's been "ported" to, but frankly this just seems like they wanted to do everything they could to ship it out a week before CoD.

Yea that is EA trying to beat COD. that was a dumb move but it's EA. DICE is a good company and they will fix it. They fixed BF3, just took them awhile. When the first big title update comes out all the freezing and corrupted will prolly be fixed. And then it will just be a matter of tweaking and balancing the multiplayer in successive patches.
---
GT: Tennessee Tux
I am the angel slayer, here comes the final battle, Hell is on my side.
#8Soul_Of_Miller(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 1:45:18 AM
realaddmantis posted...
Soul_Of_Miller posted...
realaddmantis posted...

Yea that is EA trying to beat COD. that was a dumb move but it's EA. DICE is a good company and they will fix it. They fixed BF3, just took them awhile. When the first big title update comes out all the freezing and corrupted will prolly be fixed. And then it will just be a matter of tweaking and balancing the multiplayer in successive patches.

And while I do agree with you on just about every point, the fact of the matter is, this should never have been released in this condition.

It'd be like paying to go see Avatar and only seeing the live action scenes & all the CGI is still in wire frames.

BF4 is really only half a game at this point. There's more bugs here than on a humid night in south Texas.
---
#9VerySolidusSnakPosted 11/7/2013 10:33:25 AM
Soul_Of_Miller posted...
realaddmantis posted...
Soul_Of_Miller posted...
realaddmantis posted...

And while I do agree with you on just about every point, the fact of the matter is, this should never have been released in this condition.

It'd be like paying to go see Avatar and only seeing the live action scenes & all the CGI is still in wire frames.

BF4 is really only half a game at this point. There's more bugs here than on a humid night in south Texas.

Yee-haw!
#10XBL_Mikey0629Posted 11/7/2013 12:10:24 PM
4 hours of actual game time (not in menus etc...) and no freezes... I love the game!
---
360 Gamertag: Mikey0629
PS4 PSN ID: Tsanuk