These bombing raid assignments...

#1IIIININ9IIIIPosted 1/21/2014 12:58:06 AM
...they just suck lol...

I KINDA want the Cruise Missile, but for what its worth and the task it takes to complete it makes me never want to get in a bomber again.

I also KINDA want the Airburst for the UCAV because a friend said it's a major upgrade for it and I just got the UCAV (not diggin it really, I understand it needed a nerf but the time it takes to restock it feels like an anchor lol), but its another "is it even worth it" sort of situation.
---
GT: IIII NIN9 IIII
#2ConciliarFoxPosted 1/21/2014 5:33:23 AM
Yes, they suck. Haven't had too much trouble getting kills with it, but it really has been hit or miss. I'm just wondering how to take down a bomber,
---
GT: ConciliarFox
#3dasboosPosted 1/21/2014 7:27:56 AM
ConciliarFox posted...
I'm just wondering how to take down a bomber,

I think a jet is the only way. You can hit it with a SRAW but it takes ages to get that high and only does 20 something damage.
---
"Scissors are over powered, Rock is fine." - Paper
Battlefield - War Club for Men - GTA - Crime Club for Men - Forza - Car Club for Men
#4DXLR8RPosted 1/21/2014 9:06:59 PM
I gave up after making in more than halfway with how slow it was going with those weak bombs, at least you can even play Conquest - ever since the update, there has been no European servers for Conquest at all, only empty ones that can't even be joined.

And I;m not going to use Quick Match, with the chance of ending up in a different region, or better yet, a completely different mode.

Oh DICE.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox
#5IIIININ9IIII(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 6:35:04 AM
Finally finished everything bomber related! Good riddance, although it got kinda cool when I finally got cruise missile, nothing beats knocking choppers out of the sky like wire guided stuff (I'm really diggin that TOW Missile on my Attack Chopper, SRAW fun and these cruise missiles)
---
#6Android21APosted 1/27/2014 11:25:10 AM
Is the cruise missile only for the bomber? And what is the ucav airburst like?
---
Will you take
the R. LAUNCHER? >Yes No
#7IIIININ9IIII(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2014 3:06:10 PM
Android21A posted...

Cruise Missiles can only be used by the bombing raid or a Commander who has it available. However the bomber can adjust it's trajectory, similar to a TOW Missile, I don't think the Commander can do that.

Airburst just lets you detonate the UCAV without having to crash it into something. Useful for hitting helicopters mostly.
---
#8Android21APosted 1/27/2014 10:10:45 PM
Do you have to unlock cruise missile to use it as a commander?
---
Will you take
the R. LAUNCHER? >Yes No
#9TheAceFighterPosted 1/27/2014 10:43:29 PM
No, your team just has to capture and hold the point that the cruise missile corresponds with. For example, if the cruise missile was available for use once the team captured objective B, and the commander wanted to use the cruise missile, then he would order the team to capture B. Once captured, the cruise missile becomes available for use. You don't need bombing raid thingies to use it in commander mode.
---
XBL GT: PremedWolf595
#10TheAceFighterPosted 1/27/2014 10:47:03 PM
IIIININ9IIII posted...
Android21A posted...

Cruise Missiles can only be used by the bombing raid or a Commander who has it available. However the bomber can adjust it's trajectory, similar to a TOW Missile, I don't think the Commander can do that.

Wow... A controllable cruise missile.. Sounds awesome; too bad I hate the bomber...
---
XBL GT: PremedWolf595