So how exactly does the leveling/unlock system work

#1Masterpie3000Posted 10/29/2013 1:02:32 AM
Will you not earn anything from traditional leveling?

What is the level cap?

What things are found in battlepacks?

Is that the only way to get those items?

Will you unlock everything eventually through battlepakcs by the level cap?

I know these questions may not have answers just yet, but if anyone can give me some insite that would be appreciated.

Also I remember reading somewhere that it would be beneficial to not open your battlepacks till later levels, is this true? not knowing how the mechanics work I have no idea myself.
---
Founder of the Kool Aid Koalition
Check Out my Channel for: CoD, BF4, Custom Zombies, and more!
#2OILIXPosted 10/29/2013 1:05:54 AM
Greetings man, I'll recommend you to create and account and login to battlelog since that's where you will see all the things that you need to do to unlock weapons, perks and level up the rank.

Some weapons for example are unlocked by completing singleplayer, others by leveling the same type of weapons, the perks are unlocked by battlepack and by kills etc, there's so much content in the game to unlock that you will keep a better track by checking Battlelog.

Good luck!
---
PSN: OILIX
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - Pawn Lakshmi | Lv 200 | Warrior
#3Masterpie3000(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 1:07:44 AM
Thanks for the tip, Wil my battlelog account from battlefield 3 still apply? I had it linked with my PSn for battlefield 3 and as well for origins for battlefield 3
---
#4OILIXPosted 10/29/2013 1:11:15 AM
Anytime man, yea Battlefield 4's Battlelog will be linked to your Battlefield 3 profile. Just boot up the game on the system that you will be playing and wait until you get to the main menu. Chose customize my soldier etc, then just exit the game and login to your Battlelog account and you will see your character's stats on BF4, BF3 soldier's stat will be displayed below your profile and you can check either one of them at any time.
---
#5Masterpie3000(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 1:15:15 AM
Okay cool, thanks a lot man
---
#6OILIXPosted 10/29/2013 1:16:27 AM
np man, good luck there and see you in the battlefield.
---