Things you want back.

#1PSP_H0mebrewPosted 6/17/2013 8:06:10 AM
Wire guided missiles (Controlled I mean, like in Bad company 2.)

Jet Bombs. I kind of got tired of Rocket pods real quick, too boring and no satisfaction.
---
Carey Price is a terrible Goalie.
http://i.imgur.com/JGn2l.gif Montreal Canadiens Fan
#2ghostwarrior79Posted 6/17/2013 10:07:54 PM
OFFLINE ai bots for ALL mp maps and mp game modes (Stock AND dlc)

BF 3 sucked BIG time cause it didn't have ^this^

This petition WILL make bf 4 GOTY,SIGN IT!

http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/ea-battlefield-4-add-ai-bots-for-mp-maps-for-offline-mode
---
IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AND YOU ARE 100% SURE AND PROUD ABOUT IT, PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG!
#3blue72superPosted 6/18/2013 6:24:37 PM
^I would never play that mode, but it might be a good idea.
---
I don't experience lag. Stop torrenting sailor moon and maybe your experience will improve. -_decitron
PSN SovereignSpirit
#4Syco ClownPosted 6/19/2013 3:02:17 AM
Jets that need 2 players in them.

I don't think bots are needed anymore. Bots can be exploited and fairly predictable. Also a waste of resources IMO.
---
Obscure Creations
#5ghostwarrior79Posted 6/19/2013 3:27:11 AM
Syco Clown posted...
Jets that need 2 players in them.

I don't think bots are needed anymore. Bots can be exploited and fairly predictable. Also a waste of resources IMO.

2 player jet thing-I agree!

BF 4 without bots?- I DISAGREE! Bots are never predictable and can NEVER be exploited! They might spam equipment and do silly stuff,but it's just a part of how the game works! NO,it's NOT a waste of resources IMO!
---
IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AND YOU ARE 100% SURE AND PROUD ABOUT IT, PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG!
#6LOTRsolidsnakePosted 6/19/2013 6:58:17 AM
Quote:Jets that need 2 players in them.

@Syco Clown

SP is a waste of resources also. I would rather have bots as well so it could be friends vs bots.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQS 1.11. Seriously, this is an amazing iPhone app. Get it!
#7Immortal_MooPosted 6/19/2013 9:42:44 AM
Yea, BF 2142 Was great with bots, just wish we could have the bigger maps without a crack on that game.
---
Steam/origin/PSN/Wiiu- theimmortalmoo
CPU - i7-3770k O.C. 4.4ghz | SDD- Samsung 840 Pro 256GB RAM - GSkill 16 GB GPU - EVGA GTX 680 4GB
#8Syco ClownPosted 6/19/2013 11:46:21 PM(edited)
I understand why bots are wanted, but with BF I would rather all resources were spent on the MP only. We don't need SP/Coop or bots IMO.

I wouldn't mind them pushing the player counts and destruction limits way higher etc.
---
Obscure Creations
#9PSP_H0mebrew(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2013 3:42:08 PM
Bots will never be back in Battlefield, not because they don't want them but because it would be far too much work to program them.

The destructible environment, plus the simplistic Bot behavior would cause so many problems with path-finding and the like, unless they were programmed perfectly they would probably still treat destroyed walls as there and etc.

It would also be boring too, the bots (judging by previous BF bots) would just stand still/go prone/crouch and shoot at an enemy when spotted, no flanking, no tactics, nothing. This is the reason why single player enemies since Bad company 2 simply run to cover, and stand still and fire at you until you die or they do.

Dice has talent, but there is a limit to everything.

Bots would only really be good if you enjoy power fantasies anyway they would never kill a decent player.
---
Carey Price is a terrible Goalie.
http://i.imgur.com/JGn2l.gif Montreal Canadiens Fan
#10Syco ClownPosted 6/20/2013 5:09:23 PM(edited)
I know there are heaps of noobs out there that love to crash air vehicles, but it would be kind of nice if the AC130 started at an airbase with the jets, that required pilots and takeoff etc. Just like the bombers in BF 1942.

You only really need one person willing to actually fly it properly, the rest can just spawn in and use gunner positions or parachute out. I feel it would be pretty neat when a whole squad works together to actually use it effectively.
---
Obscure Creations