Am I the only one still disconnecting?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. Am I the only one still disconnecting?

User Info: ssj954vegito

ssj954vegito
3 years ago#1
I've noticed that the whining has died down and DICE has released their "update" but I still disconnect very frequently.
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?

User Info: Fheyr13

Fheyr13
3 years ago#2
I started out fine with zero problems but now as of last week I'm crashing every other game.

User Info: SobeNoFear

SobeNoFear
3 years ago#3
Define "disconnecting"

Is the server crashing and you lose all your points? Or are you getting disconnected from games and then getting your points when the round ends?

I haven't seen a server crash in a few days, and I never really had many issues with client crashes, so everything has been pretty good for me.

User Info: Evil_Worm

Evil_Worm
3 years ago#4
Everything was fine a few days ago. Hell, before the big update I would only crash one in a couple of games.

Now? I keep getting the disconnected from EA online(1) error. I end up getting disconnected around 3-5 times every game I play. Game became unplayable for me. :/
Do you not know how to use Google? You search "[actress name] naked" and naked pictures show up. - brimicbed

User Info: L0rdSeth

L0rdSeth
3 years ago#5
Evil_Worm posted...
Everything was fine a few days ago. Hell, before the big update I would only crash one in a couple of games.

Now? I keep getting the disconnected from EA online(1) error. I end up getting disconnected around 3-5 times every game I play. Game became unplayable for me. :/

This might be because more people are playing, so the EAO servers get taxed.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLordSethonan/featured
Caballero Dorado de la casa de Libra.

User Info: cosmic_assasin

cosmic_assasin
3 years ago#6
i always get a windows error "battlefield 4 has stopped responding and needs to close"
it happens every half hour or so i play :/
It was fear of myself that made me odd

User Info: Evil_Worm

Evil_Worm
3 years ago#7
L0rdSeth posted...
Evil_Worm posted...

This might be because more people are playing, so the EAO servers get taxed.

But why always me? I always play with the same 4 people, and I'm the only one getting this. :/
Do you not know how to use Google? You search "[actress name] naked" and naked pictures show up. - brimicbed

User Info: snesmaster40

snesmaster40
3 years ago#8
I was watching someone streaming last night and their game got the client shut down error while they were playing.
Are we not men?

User Info: steker16

steker16
3 years ago#9
the only problem i've ever had with the game is the occasional crash when changing maps after a game
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. Am I the only one still disconnecting?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived