Am I the only one still disconnecting?

#1ssj954vegitoPosted 11/9/2013 7:30:40 AM
I've noticed that the whining has died down and DICE has released their "update" but I still disconnect very frequently.
---
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?
#2Fheyr13Posted 11/9/2013 8:37:23 AM
I started out fine with zero problems but now as of last week I'm crashing every other game.
#3SobeNoFearPosted 11/9/2013 8:48:36 AM
Define "disconnecting"

Is the server crashing and you lose all your points? Or are you getting disconnected from games and then getting your points when the round ends?

I haven't seen a server crash in a few days, and I never really had many issues with client crashes, so everything has been pretty good for me.
#4Evil_WormPosted 11/12/2013 1:01:37 AM
Everything was fine a few days ago. Hell, before the big update I would only crash one in a couple of games.

Now? I keep getting the disconnected from EA online(1) error. I end up getting disconnected around 3-5 times every game I play. Game became unplayable for me. :/
---
Do you not know how to use Google? You search "[actress name] naked" and naked pictures show up. - brimicbed
#5L0rdSethPosted 11/12/2013 2:07:49 AM
Evil_Worm posted...
Everything was fine a few days ago. Hell, before the big update I would only crash one in a couple of games.

Now? I keep getting the disconnected from EA online(1) error. I end up getting disconnected around 3-5 times every game I play. Game became unplayable for me. :/

This might be because more people are playing, so the EAO servers get taxed.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLordSethonan/featured
Caballero Dorado de la casa de Libra.
#6cosmic_assasinPosted 11/12/2013 2:22:53 AM
i always get a windows error "battlefield 4 has stopped responding and needs to close"
it happens every half hour or so i play :/
---
It was fear of myself that made me odd
#7Evil_WormPosted 11/12/2013 4:49:59 AM
L0rdSeth posted...
Evil_Worm posted...

This might be because more people are playing, so the EAO servers get taxed.

But why always me? I always play with the same 4 people, and I'm the only one getting this. :/
---
Do you not know how to use Google? You search "[actress name] naked" and naked pictures show up. - brimicbed
#8snesmaster40Posted 11/12/2013 8:09:46 AM
I was watching someone streaming last night and their game got the client shut down error while they were playing.
---
Are we not men?
#9steker16Posted 11/12/2013 11:13:55 AM
the only problem i've ever had with the game is the occasional crash when changing maps after a game