The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

For those who bought this. Is it fun?

#1NyuXanPosted 7/28/2012 12:51:28 AM
After seeing the ratings I was considering to get it. I just need some thoughts of it.
#2Sasquatch8080Posted 7/30/2012 4:59:04 PM(edited)
Its addictive for sure trying to level up, but a little tricky to figure out at first though. Don't even bother grinding to level up. Too slow. Just do quests and you will love it. Not to mention you get sweet weapons and moves for completing the quests, and leveling up is pretty fun too considering they always give you two options to upgrade your str, def, or speed. Also, the order of dungeon colors for each area should go green, blue, red. Don't try jumping in the blue or red to start the game. You will get owned, and you lose some of your inventory if you lose or retreat. The battle mechanics are very similar to Super Mario RPG if you have ever played that?

Edit: What I mean by Super Mario RPG fight mechanics is it requires you to hit the A button at precise times to hit for more damage and continue an attack.
#3Dunkelheit666Posted 8/17/2012 12:31:42 PM
Nope. Not fun at all. Is a piece of crap.
#4Joe_DestroyerPosted 8/28/2012 1:47:21 AM
It's incredibly boring. Seriously, there are many dozens of better dungeon crawlers out there. This one is pretty much a bare bones dc.
---
"Deep into the darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting."
-Edgar Allen Poe