to those rolling male miqote to get chicks

#1KyerofoxPosted 8/17/2012 5:18:17 AM
Prepare to play Yaoi RPs or get no chicks at all. XD
---
PSN: Kyero X360: Kyero
99 Humanities and a Glitch ain't one. If you're having soul problems I feed bad for you son.
#2Lord_KagatoPosted 8/17/2012 7:56:33 AM
I'm pretty sure there's more to getting girls than having cat ears and a tail.
---
Now Let's Playing Resident Evil Zero-Thru-5 - http://tinyurl.com/bo7nxnx
#3_Sanaki_Posted 8/17/2012 4:19:10 PM
Actually considering rolling Male Miqote, but more for the view myself than to try and attract others. Usually like Lalafell (prefer pure mage), but I may go with Miqote this time.
---
Official Barthandelus and Cosmos of the Dissidia 012 Board.
#4Emerald_MeliosPosted 8/17/2012 9:55:47 PM
Lord_Kagato posted...
I'm pretty sure there's more to getting girls than having cat ears and a tail.

I think TC means you also need to be willing to flirt and make-out with other guys for their entertainment.
#5thefinal7Posted 8/19/2012 4:07:21 PM
I'm gonna roll as a male Miqote because I like them aesthetically. Not to mention, originally when I played, I was a female Miqote.
#6_Sanaki_Posted 8/19/2012 4:11:00 PM
Glad to see someone else who likes them. I am a touch disappointed, as I did like my Dunesfolk Lalafell (I imagine I'll go Sunseeker Miqo'te myself), but I can't imagine myself trying to run both. Maybe I just missed all the hype, but Male Miqo'te doesn't seem to be garnering as much attention as I'd hoped it would. Really like the concept art (the chocobo one is so cute), and the CGI model I saw seemed rather nice as well. Here's hoping they turn out well.
---
#7sehr0Posted 8/19/2012 7:32:53 PM
cant wait see all male miqotes with zidane names and last names
#8_Sanaki_Posted 8/21/2012 3:21:43 PM
I always liked that joke Shantotto made about Zidane and male Mithra's.
---
#9Kyerofox(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2012 4:27:30 PM
_Sanaki_ posted...
Glad to see someone else who likes them. I am a touch disappointed, as I did like my Dunesfolk Lalafell (I imagine I'll go Sunseeker Miqo'te myself), but I can't imagine myself trying to run both. Maybe I just missed all the hype, but Male Miqo'te doesn't seem to be garnering as much attention as I'd hoped it would. Really like the concept art (the chocobo one is so cute), and the CGI model I saw seemed rather nice as well. Here's hoping they turn out well.

You obviously aren't lookin very hard. XD theres a ton of girls out there sayin they are goin to roll a hawt kittyboy.
---
PSN: Kyero X360: Kyero
99 Humanities and a Glitch ain't one. If you're having soul problems I feed bad for you son.
#10_Sanaki_Posted 8/30/2012 9:39:02 PM
Well, they are. Though really my choice of them is Lalafell is the only other choice that interests me, and I imagine a Miqo'te would be more interesting for me to look at than a Lalafell.
---