Your feelings on the F.A.T.E. system.

#1CLOUD9THELEGENDPosted 12/6/2012 3:02:38 PM
I'm looking foward to them. It's funny how I loved the Rift system in Rift but hated the Dynamic Events in GW2. Also, does anyone have any information on the combo chains? Is there any information on the combo chains? Thanks in advance.
#2Jinxey86Posted 12/6/2012 5:30:28 PM
Biggest problem about the Dynamic Events especially now, the lack of people that are on it makes some really annoying to do. Hopefully it doesn't get that bad on FFXIV Realm Reborn, except I don't think it will since there will be end game.
#3Quasar_330Posted 12/6/2012 8:32:25 PM
So far, I know there are XP chains, and limit breaks. I've not done much grouping, so I don't know if there are skill chains.
#4Nael_van_DarnusPosted 12/7/2012 4:17:22 PM
I'm really glad that all notorious monsters and world mobs are going to be part of the F.A.T.E system. I hated having to camp for them in 1.xx.
#5CLOUD9THELEGEND(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 6:10:46 PM
I'm also very glad that NM's are part of that as well. Should make for some interesting battles.
#6NaesakiPosted 12/7/2012 6:24:02 PM
sounds refreshing that there will be no more camping for NM, oh god i remember that one in FF XI near bastok, think it was a pair of gloves or boots that people coveted like the holy grail
#7Maxo996Posted 12/7/2012 7:14:05 PM
Leaping Lizzy for Leaping Boots!! God, I'm one of those weirdos who hopes they keep least a few of these around...
---
Hi. How ya' doin'?
#8Jinxey86Posted 12/7/2012 9:42:04 PM
Naesaki posted...
sounds refreshing that there will be no more camping for NM, oh god i remember that one in FF XI near bastok, think it was a pair of gloves or boots that people coveted like the holy grail

I farmed those and the Valkrum dunes for the other thing, so many times before I got them. That was back when I didn't have a life and wasn't married back then. So I don't want to do with my less amount of time wasted on farming a nm. I am happy they won't take it from FFXI.
#9KatsuragisamaPosted 12/8/2012 12:44:01 PM
Jinxey86 posted...
Naesaki posted...

I farmed those and the Valkrum dunes for the other thing, so many times before I got them. That was back when I didn't have a life and wasn't married back then. So I don't want to do with my less amount of time wasted on farming a nm. I am happy they won't take it from FFXI.

I came in late, after they changed the drops to Rare/Ex,but I remember camping:

Leaping Lizzy for Bounding Boots. 1/7
Valkurm Emperor for Empress' Hairpin. 1/2
That Yagyu dude in one of the ruins for the O. Kote. 1/8
Argus (slime) for the Peacock Ammy. 1/1 :D

I wouldnt mind some NM camping for special things that I could wear forever and ever until late levels. But I'm not so sure if I would feel like camping for hours upon hours... It would be nice to have some mobs like those though.
#10sehr0Posted 12/8/2012 12:53:53 PM
this should reward a bit of anima in FATE to keep it active for a long time.