Hmmm....but mostly w t f

#1Maxo996Posted 12/8/2012 1:18:59 PM(edited)
http://liftoff.square-enix.co.jp/

I think this is referring to a new game, maybe even not FFXIV-related at all but still it's Square-Enix, it's a countdown, and it's any-ones guess right now. Couldn't find an English version of the website. JP always gets first >.< Maybe it's a JP only release title? Idk, meh.
---
Hi. How ya' doin'?
#2antoinejonesPosted 12/8/2012 1:22:10 PM
im gonna go with star ocean
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#3malicemizerfanPosted 12/8/2012 1:58:09 PM
antoinejones posted...
im gonna go with star ocean

hope the story is better than last hope. it wasn't bad, but after having to spend an hour just killing the final boss, it could have been a triumph of writing that transcended human consciousness to reach the gates of heaven, I just stopped caring. It was no longer about the story, it was only about killing that stupid boss.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#4theofficefan99Posted 12/8/2012 7:54:25 PM
As much as I'd LOVE for it to be a new Star Ocean released on the PS3 (...and on the 360, I guess... as long as it doesn't downgrade anything), I don't think it is.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#5darkcloudrepeatPosted 12/9/2012 6:51:42 AM
"Star Galaxy"?
Probably a Star Ocean reboot or spin off.
#6bremenPosted 12/10/2012 7:28:51 AM
I hope so, I actually loved Last Hope, don't see why people had such a problem with it.
---
jedinat - Which sets you at a distinct advantage... over no one.
#7TanthalasPosted 12/10/2012 7:56:29 AM
I think people got annoyed with Edge being so moody for such a long time.

Of course, for me, SO3's plot twist didn't help the series much and most of the SO4 cast simply wasn't that likable.

Battle system was still really fun even if I preferred SO3's.

I hope its a new Star Ocean game.
---
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".
#8NeridiaPosted 12/11/2012 3:36:19 AM
It's the new Space Valkyrie Profile, I'll tell you....
#9antoinejonesPosted 12/11/2012 7:04:13 AM
bremen posted...
I hope so, I actually loved Last Hope, don't see why people had such a problem with it.

well lets sde.. it was boring... SO3 was WAY better... i dont care what ppl sa about its plo twist.. i actually liked it... its story was way better than SO4...

SO4 was like an episodic show with no story arcs.. you just jump from planet to planet solving ppls problems with no connection to the last.. only when you go back to aeos 2 and find crowe again does an actual plot show itself.. by that time youre 90% done with the same...

SO3 on the other hand had a clear plot from the moment you started off on that ship and your parents got killed/taken hostage
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#10Maxo996(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 7:05:08 AM
~13 hours til reveal!
---
Hi. How ya' doin'?