Jobs you want in this game

#1UbakirPosted 12/11/2012 6:48:17 AM
TSIA

For me, Red Mage. Would probably need to level like, 3 different jobs for it, but goddamn, I want Red Mage.
---
We can't do that, that would make sense!
#2ClausudoPosted 12/11/2012 6:53:47 AM(edited)
Dark Knight, Samurai, and Summoner

Ranger, Corsair, and Ninja if they are really cheap. I'm tired of FFXI because they are too expensive to play. :[
---
I will be FFXIV player very soon! Let us shall make good memories!!! :]
#3antoinejonesPosted 12/11/2012 7:01:07 AM
Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief Thief
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#4Maxo996Posted 12/11/2012 7:01:53 AM
All those jobs will likely be in this game. They have all been mentioned previously in official interviews. Arrows no longer exist in ARR so I doubt Ranger will be considered more "expensive" than the next job. So I bet, like-wise, Corsair, and Ninja won't have consumables either. My 2 cents.
---
Hi. How ya' doin'?
#5ClausudoPosted 12/11/2012 7:03:49 AM
Maxo996 posted...
All those jobs will likely be in this game. They have all been mentioned previously in official interviews. Arrows no longer exist in ARR so I doubt Ranger will be considered more "expensive" than the next job. So I bet, like-wise, Corsair, and Ninja won't have consumables either. My 2 cents.

I hope so!
---
I will be FFXIV player very soon! Let us shall make good memories!!! :]
#6antoinejonesPosted 12/11/2012 10:06:46 AM
Maxo996 posted...

arrows do exist you just dont have to buy ammo as one arrow is infinite or w/e
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#7Maxo996Posted 12/11/2012 10:11:28 AM
Obviously arrows exist. I meant you dont lose them when you shoot. They arent consumable.
---
Hi. How ya' doin'?
#8antoinejonesPosted 12/11/2012 10:18:13 AM
Maxo996 posted...
Obviously arrows exist. I meant you dont lose them when you shoot. They arent consumable.

lol for all we knew you meant it was like other MMOs where you could equip a bow but you dont actually equip arrows/ammo and the archer/rangers fires arrows they some how got outta thin air so yeah i still think my correction was valid
---
#9YoshioKSTPosted 12/11/2012 10:28:04 AM
That's a bit disappointing, I've always liked the idea of crafting my ammo.

On topic: Samurai, I'm a skillchain addict.
---
' Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.' - Sun Tzu
#10DestinPosted 12/11/2012 10:37:32 AM
YoshioKST posted...
That's a bit disappointing, I've always liked the idea of crafting my ammo.

On topic: Samurai, I'm a skillchain addict.

you can still craft it.
---
Destin the Valiant