arcanist and summoner

#1zodiacsoulPosted 4/26/2013 8:12:45 AM
From what I read the arcanist and summoner will be released when ARR is released, but as far as I know its not available in the beta. So how are they gonna test the Arcanist/summoner? all internally in square-enix?

And did they ever release a spell list/ skill set for the summoner yet? if yes can someone give me a site with that information.
#2BeefyNukesPosted 4/26/2013 8:19:52 AM
It will probably be available at a later beta date. Probably not the phase 2 going on now, and I don't *think* phase 3, but maybe open beta?
#3TalynRahlPosted 4/26/2013 8:26:24 AM
There's still plenty of time for them to be tested... in the last weekend there was about 1/2 of the total classes available for testing and none of the jobs, so it's more than possible Arcanist will be added in the next big push, and Summoner will be tested along with all the other jobs.
#4xenosaga123Posted 4/26/2013 9:09:35 AM
Arcanist and Summoner will not be in phase 4, they confirmed they will be ready for launch, not before that.
#5zodiacsoul(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 9:11:14 AM
xenosaga123 posted...
Arcanist and Summoner will not be in phase 4, they confirmed they will be ready for launch, not before that.

This was what i read as well, but wasn't sure if they decided to change it.
#6ThirdAwakeningPosted 4/26/2013 10:38:23 AM
Yoshi-p spoke on Arcanist in the Letter from the Producer Live VI, it will not be in beta whatsoever.
#7levelxplanePosted 4/26/2013 11:58:44 AM
zodiacsoul posted...

And did they ever release a spell list/ skill set for the summoner yet? if yes can someone give me a site with that information.

There is a datamined skill list on Reddit. I suggest searching for it there.
---
GT: level x plane || Steam: levelxplane
Waiting for: FFXIV: A Realm Reborn, Dark Souls II,
#8ThirdAwakeningPosted 4/26/2013 2:53:09 PM
Thank you levelxplane.
#9MaceWindooPosted 4/27/2013 12:36:46 AM
zodiacsoul posted...
From what I read the arcanist and summoner will be released when ARR is released, but as far as I know its not available in the beta. So how are they gonna test the Arcanist/summoner? all internally in square-enix?

All internally, like you said. They plan to show some game-play next live letter. But Arcanist/Summoner won't be playable till launch.

Think of it a Yoshi wanting us having something new to play come release.
---
FFXIV > Server: Aegis > Name: Usagi Yojimbo Main:Dragoon
FFXI:>Server: Asura>Name:Shaman> Main:Sam/Drg75(retired)
#10xenosaga123Posted 4/27/2013 7:48:44 AM
And that's exactly a smart reason because of course Arcanist and Summoner wouldn't feel as special after launch if people could try them before launch. :) developed classes carry over anyway, so at least Arcanist and Summoner will be 100% fresh and new for even beta veterans.