Servers up

#21zepfyaPosted 6/14/2013 9:33:53 AM
I keep getting this stupid message.

A country of residence is not registered to this account.
Please log in to the Square Enix Account Management system and register your country of residence

I set my country/state already, what the hell?
#22MalakTawusPosted 6/14/2013 9:42:49 AM
This is probably a stupid question, but in this beta can i create one character per server or once i choose a server i can't create another character in a different one?

(I'm asking this since if i can create more than one character i'll try creating a char in a japanese server while i wait for the EU and NA server to be up)
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#23madman9988Posted 6/14/2013 9:45:11 AM
MalakTawus posted...
This is probably a stupid question, but in this beta can i create one character per server or once i choose a server i can't create another character in a different one?

(I'm asking this since if i can create more than one character i'll try creating a char in a japanese server while i wait for the EU and NA server to be up)

I wanted to do the same thing but didn't wanna take that risk either without confirmation, haha.
#24MalakTawusPosted 6/14/2013 9:47:46 AM
madman9988 posted...
MalakTawus posted...

I wanted to do the same thing but didn't wanna take that risk either without confirmation, haha.

That's exactly my problem.
I'm basically sitting in front of the TV waiting the EU/NA servers to go up since i don't wanna risk to create a char in a japanese server if that is the only char that i can create in the beta....
---
"Remember, you can make anything as idiot-proof as you want, they'll just build a better idiot...."
#25madman9988Posted 6/14/2013 9:50:45 AM
MalakTawus posted...
madman9988 posted...
MalakTawus posted...

That's exactly my problem.
I'm basically sitting in front of the TV waiting the EU/NA servers to go up since i don't wanna risk to create a char in a japanese server if that is the only char that i can create in the beta....

Yup, sitting at "Obtaining the world list..." for a while now, I wonder if when they are up will it update or do I need to relog.
#26vinz2Posted 6/14/2013 9:51:14 AM
I didnt have any problems creating a character on another server when i found out that the 1st one had a wait time. So 1 per server i guess
---
Trainspotting
#27MalakTawusPosted 6/14/2013 9:59:20 AM
vinz2 posted...
I didnt have any problems creating a character on another server when i found out that the 1st one had a wait time. So 1 per server i guess

Thanx for the info.
....and btw now i finally see even the EU/NA servers up :)

One last question: what EU/NA server do you consider a good choice?
---