Do you play as a Male or Female?

#1ZergasmPosted 6/16/2013 9:07:36 AM
And why (if there is any specific reason)

I'm male and I generally play as female. Mainly I play a female because their armor generally looks better in most games and I would rather look at a female while I play than a male (that may sound weird, oh well.).
#2thanatos313Posted 6/16/2013 9:09:32 AM(edited)
Zergasm posted...

I'm male and I generally play as female. Mainly I play a female because their armor generally looks better in most games and I would rather look at a female while I play than a male (that may sound weird, oh well.).

FINALLY someone else who understands..

"I like looking at girls instead of big muscly men when i play" "EW GAY" "...what..?"

yeah i play as female for same reason
---
poke white FC: 4299 0210 7763
#3Clouded_LeopardPosted 6/16/2013 9:09:09 AM
Zergasm posted...

Usually in MMOs I play as female characters because the male character models are always terrible. That isn't the case in this game, so I play as male.
---
Forum (Noun)
- A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
#4SlimeStackPosted 6/16/2013 9:09:19 AM
Male because I'm male.
---
Awaiting: AC4, LR:FFXIII, FFXIV:ARR, FFXV, BD:FF, Pokemon X, DA:I, Zelda: ALBW
#5helix090Posted 6/16/2013 9:09:55 AM
Male, because i played Mithra in FFXI
#6Terzian313Posted 6/16/2013 9:12:00 AM
Female cat girl with pink hair. I'm a dude and I dont usually make chars like that, but I ended up really digging it. She was super cute
---
GT: Crimson 1ce
#7hamstergevalPosted 6/16/2013 9:18:59 AM
In most F2P games I play a female, but in mmo's like FFXIV I'll stick to male chars, cause the heavy armor looks better, and especially dragoon equips.
#8Deadly_kotetsuPosted 6/16/2013 9:21:38 AM
I usually make female characters in other MMOs, but in this game you're pretty much only sticking to one character, and I don't need people I know IRL that I will be playing with to be ragging on me for it, I don't even have Mithras to use as an excuse anymore. On top of that I don't want to be asked if I'm really a girl every 5 minutes.

Another reason is I played a male Elvaan for 6 years on and off in XI, so it'll be a throw-back really.
#9thanatos313Posted 6/16/2013 9:23:37 AM
Deadly_kotetsu posted...
I usually make female characters in other MMOs, but in this game you're pretty much only sticking to one character, and I don't need people I know IRL that I will be playing with to be ragging on me for it, I don't even have Mithras to use as an excuse anymore. On top of that I don't want to be asked if I'm really a girl every 5 minutes.

Another reason is I played a male Elvaan for 6 years on and off in XI, so it'll be a throw-back really.

dont let others choose your characters for you bro
---
poke white FC: 4299 0210 7763
#10PointmanPosted 6/16/2013 9:23:41 AM
Female, because I want to.