How do I get the Acolyte Set?

#1SoopaMan2KPosted 6/19/2013 8:52:13 AM
I never knew the name of the set until now. So, I ask, how do I get it? I think this is the set I will roll with when they add Vanity Slots! Thanks guys!!
---
PSN + XBLGT: SoopaMan2K
Dragon's Dogma(DA): Raevyn, Pawn: Kleopatra(200 Sorcerer)
#2helix090Posted 6/19/2013 9:08:39 AM
SoopaMan2K posted...
I never knew the name of the set until now. So, I ask, how do I get it? I think this is the set I will roll with when they add Vanity Slots! Thanks guys!!

Wrong game. but seriously, WHM AF gear is gained from certain quests, as with the other jobs
#3SoopaMan2K(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 9:21:55 AM
helix090 posted...
SoopaMan2K posted...

Wrong game. but seriously, WHM AF gear is gained from certain quests, as with the other jobs

How is it the wrong game? I see a lot of people running around in it on Beta?
---
#4BeefyNukesPosted 6/19/2013 9:23:34 AM
Is that one of the cool looking sets that drop from dungeons?
#5helix090Posted 6/19/2013 9:26:03 AM
SoopaMan2K posted...
helix090 posted...
SoopaMan2K posted...

I read acolyte (WoW)... the use of specific words can conjure up many different meanings. It's like someone saying the "bard class" instead of the "bard job". It's just that people sometimes read into thing a little too much.

Also when you said acolyte I wasn't completely sure which mage class you meant initially.
#6SoopaMan2K(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 9:30:35 AM
helix090 posted...
SoopaMan2K posted...
helix090 posted...
SoopaMan2K posted...

I read acolyte (WoW)... the use of specific words can conjure up many different meanings. It's like someone saying the "bard class" instead of the "bard job". It's just that people sometimes read into thing a little too much.

Also when you said acolyte I wasn't completely sure which mage class you meant initially.

Oh ok. Yeah, its for CNJ/TMG.
---
#7vahndragonwingPosted 6/19/2013 9:33:05 AM(edited)
helix090 posted...
SoopaMan2K posted...
helix090 posted...
SoopaMan2K posted...

You realize there isn't any sort of 'acolyte class' or gear in WoW.. right?

Edit: Just kidding, there is a whopping ONE gearset called CRIMSON acolyte from somewhere around 4 years ago.
---
IMO
#8SoopaMan2K(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 9:31:39 AM
BeefyNukes posted...
Is that one of the cool looking sets that drop from dungeons?

Is it from a dungeon?
---
#9VitharPosted 6/19/2013 9:32:10 AM
lvl 15 dungeons
---
PSN: Vithar ~ Xbox: Vithar360
#10SoopaMan2K(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 9:35:52 AM
Vithar posted...
lvl 15 dungeons

Thanks
---